Who still smokes Analogs?

Glad to hear it!

It's caught my attention as I've been ordering e-cig for Friends and co-workers. I've notice some stop completely and haven't picked up an Analog since, however others have cut down their smoking dramatically...but they still smoke. I wonder what it is that makes some quite and other do 3/4

It has only been a couple of weeks since I stared e-cigs. But I'm down to one or two a day from over a pack. I think I'm doing pretty damn good for a 47 year smoker. I just ordered some more supplies and I don't plan on buying any more analog. As a matter of fact, I haven't bought any for two weeks. When I run out that's it. Then I want my own banner... :)

that's great Poppa, I also smoked for many years (42) and these last 15 years at just shy of 2 packs a day. When I started the e-cig I actually had only 2 analogs left and said "that's it - it's all or nothing" and that's my story. It isn't easy as I do miss them. No health issues with myself but sadly last year I went to the 12 funerals of friends and my brother's funeral too.

Had enuff!!

Holy hell your not kidding! My car still has a hint of the smell, and I didn't smoke in it!

I used to leave my jacket in the car which of course I would smoke in. Over the years (2) it has made the car smell. I was talking to a friend of mine at work who said you can change the interior filter to your air conditioning. (I didn't even know there was one inside) So I'm going to change that and see how well it makes the smoke smell go away.

use an ionizer from the parts store that plugs into your lighter. Cousin is an auto broker and that is what they use. I put one in my car cuz the stink was fierce - now I don't even smell it.

Just once last week when I left a window a little open over night and the moister brought the odor out.

this is a good informative thread for those of us who do not know what to expect from an ecig. personally im not a picky smoker at all, i can smoke about any cig as long as i get the fix of the nic. from what ive gathered thus far, it seems i will be able to quit traditional smokes easily, cant wait to get my peewee!

i've had an analog like once or twice since i've been vaping ... purely because my batts went dead... lol once was because i realy miss draggin on a menthol