Pic Of My Dad Vaping

jmhester

72 years old and hasn't had an analog in 2 weeks since I got him the 510. He's been smoking analogs since he was 16! He's a retired VP of Engineering so a technological gadget was just what he needed to quit smoking. Thanks to all the VT folks who helped me pick the right e-cig! :thumbsup:

1110092235ab.jpg

Right on JM! Dude, I just got my Mom on to vaping too! She's 64 now, and it's been a bit of a learning curve for her since she hates technology, but I got her the 510 and it's working good for her. She's still smoking part time, but I think that will subside once she gets the hang of everything, and realizes that she gets the nicotine she needs from vaping.

Again, congratulations. Good job man! :punk:

Nice! A job well done I'd say.

This gets my thinking, maybe I should create a picture area on the store of vaping in action? This could encourage older members that are just unsure. After all there have been so many gimmicks out there this could help push the fact this really works. Just throwing the idea out there :)

I just wanted to say congrats to you and your Dad!!

I have a older relative that I am working on now trying to get him interested..They are going to Disney this weekend and he was asking for a map of the smoke pins..I told my wife if he would just bring some E-Cigs with him he wouldnt have to worry!!!Maybe he will try it soon...

72 years old and hasn't had an analog in 2 weeks since I got him the 510. He's been smoking analogs since he was 16! He's a retired VP of Engineering so a technological gadget was just what he needed to quit smoking. Thanks to all the VT folks who helped me pick the right e-cig! :thumbsup:

1110092235ab.jpg

Well, now THAT warms an old mudgeons heart !!!!

That is great to see! My stepfather smokes a pipe. My mom got him to switch from analogs, but the smoke is killin her lungs. Talked to him about an e-pipe but he's stubborn. No way I'm giving up though!

This gets my thinking, maybe I should create a picture area on the store of vaping in action? This could encourage older members that are just unsure. After all there have been so many gimmicks out there this could help push the fact this really works. Just throwing the idea out there :)

That would be cool! I'm sure all us members could supply you with pictures. I would also link to some of the videos here. That's basically how I learned to vape properly.

Only if there was a way to beat the marketing arm of smoke everywhere and smoke assassin. These guys are the problem, they sell a way over priced product that breaks within the first couple of days and produce lousy vapor and nicotine. People try these and give up on e-cigs altogether.

Joye needs to step it up.

Edited by elem187