Best Vanilla Flavor

stlmoguy23

I've seen those posts as well. I think if you look into it a little further many of those issues were awhile back, and the formula was changed. Also I think there was an issue with sediment or something inside of the bottles, so that's easy enough to spot when you get the juice. I have personally used JC juices for some time now with no problems. That being said make a purchase you feel comfortable with, but I have never been anything less than satisfied with flavor, quality or customer service from Johnson's Creek.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the JC juices. They all have this kind of base flavor to them that I think tastes funny. It's kind of a burnt nutty taste. So no matter what flavor you get it'll have that taste. So you get vanilla, with a burnt nutty taste. Even peach has it. Some people actually like it though, but not very many. I wouldn't recommend someone to try it, but you never know you might like it.

And I think the problems with the JC juice ruining attys has been solved already. There was something with their first formula that would kill attys, but they have changed their formula a few times already and have fixed that problem. I still don't like their juice though lol.

Oh, and I want to find a good vanilla flavor as well. But I have not had any luck finding it. :thumbsdown:

Oh, I forgot to mention that JC has a pretty good return policy. If you don't like the juice just let them know. They'll let you exchange it for another flavor. They may even give you a refund, but I'm not sure. I would double check their website about their return policy.

Yeah, I don't really care for the fruity flavors at JC, I see what you mean about the nutty flavor. Personally I like it in combination with the Vanilla, Espresso, and Tennessee Cured flavors, I think it compliments them well. Obviously this is a personal opinion of mine that may or may not be shared by others on this forum. Ultimately you just need to try some different brands / suppliers and find the juice that fits you.

Yeah, I don't really care for the fruity flavors at JC, I see what you mean about the nutty flavor. Personally I like it in combination with the Vanilla, Espresso, and Tennessee Cured flavors, I think it compliments them well. Obviously this is a personal opinion of mine that may or may not be shared by others on this forum. Ultimately you just need to try some different brands / suppliers and find the juice that fits you.

Yeah it definitely is a personal taste and I know some people do like it. I actually liked their formula before this new one they have now. But ever since they switched, they lost me as a customer. :(

so far i have tried the vanilla ffrom mist-stix wich i did not like at all and litecig wich was a little better just want a strong sweet vanilla flavor. Im going to try the jc or vt one next i think.

I know vapor talk doesn't have a vanilla flavor so what do you mean by VT?

Truesmoker.com actually has pretty good juice. So far, I've liked every flavor I've tried from them. I haven't tried their vanilla flavor, but I've been meaning to. Maybe you should check them out.