Great American Smokeout -- November 19, 2009

GDub

(shudder) This is bringing back bad memories. Back in 80something I was working on a masters at USF. I didn't know it but it was smoke out day or whatever. I left class and lit up an analog when some punk shot me in the face with a water gun! Of course, I didn't know it was a water gun and all I saw was a gun. I immediately blocked the gun and unleashed a can of whoop a$$ on this dude. By the time I finish he was a pretty bad shape and had to be hauled off to the hospital by the meat wagon.

The bad thing is that, besides hurting somebody, I nearly got kicked out of school, got sued (not good when you have no money), and arrested. When the judge found out I was a PKA full contact fighter, he gave me 90 days jail and 120 hours community service. I lost my job because I had to go to "night" jail and as a student, I worked at night. All because some jackass put a squirt gun in my face!

AWW MAN JMHESTER!!! Lol i would have done the same thing! 90days in jail, man thats rough for beating someone up, especially since you didnt know it was a fake gun! My buddy kind of did the same thing to me once with a paintball gun. We would always shoot each other in the shoulder right before a match to get us pumped and sorta pissed off (Like slappin a bull on the a$$). Sounds silly i know but man we would be pumped. Well anyways he thought it was funny to one day lay waste to my shoulder with 20 or so paintballs. Lets just say the next match we had, he got frozen paintballs right to the groin!! MUAHAHAHA :devil:

frozen paint balls, thats hard core man,i guess he's not a friend anymore,but i dont blame you..1 paint ball hurts and leaves a welp...i got a suggestion let hav a [Vape In]...Cya :thumbsup:

Edited by xsnut

frozen paint balls, thats hard core man,i guess he's not a friend anymore,but i dont blame you..1 paint ball hurts and leaves a welp...i got a suggestion let hav a [Vape In]...Cya :thumbsup:

Yea he was quite pissed that day! Luckily he had his cup on lol. But you should have seen his lower stomach, yeeeoochh!! Lets just say he never messed with me again after that :gun:

All this paintball talk makes me want to dig through the attic for my old marker (old school auto-cocker with light modification). Been years since I let out some aggression on the field!

hey man u know they hav full auto paint ball guns or actually i guess u could call it a SMG it will drain a hopper in no time...and their legal...sell at wally world i do believe...Cya

hey man u know they hav full auto paint ball guns or actually i guess u could call it a SMG it will drain a hopper in no time...and their legal...sell at wally world i do believe...Cya

Yeah, a couple months back the paintball bug bit me, and I started looking into adding some more mods to my auto-cocker. I had forgotten how expensive the mods are for the auto-cocker and since it's one of the older models the parts are harder to find. That led me to look into just purchasing a brand new marker, it actually works out cheaper that way to get the features I want. But I'm a victim to my own techno-lust, so trust me it will still be an expensive purchase when I make it!

Edited by GDub

Yeah, a couple months back the paintball bug bit me, and I started looking into adding some more mods to my auto-cocker. I had forgotten how expensive the mods are for the auto-cocker and since it's one of the older models the parts are harder to find. That led me to look into just purchasing a brand new marker, it actually works out cheaper that way to get the features I want. But I'm a victim to my own techno-lust, so trust me it will still be an expensive purchase when I make it!

i just saw them online for a kit around 150.00 zephyrpaintball.com