ok so lets talk KICKs

ive been vaping now for a year, from ego to mech mod. im enjoying my hana clone at the moment and it got me thinking about my mechs and how i havnt touched them in two weeks. any ways whats the purpose of a kick what benefeits of one and what type of ecigs do they work in and where some good sites that offer them.

i just wanted to get ppls insight on kicks i personally wouldnt use one because if im using a mech mod im sub-ohimng on them, but just thought why not discuss them

I was just being punny. I don't care for kicks, kinda defeats the purpose of mechs to me.

When I first began with mods I used a kick as I was still not good enough with coil building and didnt have much confidence with the limits of my batteries. Now that I am more experienced I do not use my kick anymore as I just build to get the wattage that I want to vape at. Personally speaking I think a kick is a great way for newer vapers who want to get into mods but are a little on the inexperienced side. But I'm sure there are plenty of vetran vapers who use a kick all the time with a mod. I still like to buy mods that have the option of using a kick and I would love to see the day that someone comes out with a 30-50 watt kick, because I would buy one in a heartbeat.