CNN article 3/13/09

Vacker1229

I'm wondering if the FDA will be interested in the non-nicotine liquid as well. I haven't tried that yet. I love my nicotine. Does anyone know if you can get anything out of the non-nicotine juice?

I'm wondering if the FDA will be interested in the non-nicotine liquid as well. I haven't tried that yet. I love my nicotine. Does anyone know if you can get anything out of the non-nicotine juice?

you get the flavor (if your using a flavored juice that is) and the physical act of smoking but none of nicotines wonderfull effects :P

I think it's the liquid as a whole. However they argue that "it could contain high level of nicotine bla bla bla" so their argument would hold much weight when it's comes to the zero nic.

Although it doesn't have the nic, perhaps it could habit with the habitual aspect of things if someone was on the patch or gum.

It all sucks..... We Have CEO's, management experts destroying out corporations, banks, economy etc. Then we have a Gov't. made up of lawyers who know nothing about economics, financing and have proven they are worthless decision makers. Then we have these so called experts in the FDA who can't control bad substances in our foods being manufactured, (peanut butter, spinach, meats, etc.). The same FDA officials who are supposed to be looking out for the good of the citizens are not helping us with costs of drugs, types of drugs and are in bed with the drug company's. These people are dictating to us daily and ruining our lives and now want to jump in on e-cigs, which they admit, don't know anything about...... It all sucks.... What eve4r happened to integrety, freedom, and a gov't for the people...... Sorry, I'm just rambling I guess, just pissed off that I have found something I enjoy and may help me health wise and see virtually all negatve except from this group who have tried e-cigs. Signed, Frustrated