hi there.

nucguy

Hello all. I'm new to vaping. Been smoke free for a week and 6 hrs and have been vaping ever since I quit. I have a vision spinner vv with an aspire nautilus tank. Love his setup as the tank hits hard a 4.3 v on the biggest air hole. But... lol I am looking for a primary mod to use with my tank and keep the vision as my backup. Don't get me wrong the setup I have now produces pretty big Vape for what it is(at least in my opinion). I want to get something that produces decent dense Vape and still have variable voltage but last longer than the vision is going to in the long run. I have $160 to spend on this. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

I just got a Sigelei ZMAX 5. I use it daily with my Nautilus tank. The combo is phenomenal. There are other VV/VW (variable voltage/variable wattage) mods out there that are also excellent. You'll hear a lot of suggestions like the VTR from innokin. The iTaste MVP also from innokin. There's SmokTech and Vamo. And lots of others. If there's one thing I've learned it's that if you ask ten different people this question you're likely to get ten different answers. One good suggestion I can give is to do A LOT of research. That's what I do (as well as asking tons of questions here on VT). Another suggestion is to find a reputable dealer website or B&M where you live. I personally am very fond of Kidney Puncher. They have an incredibly knowledgeable and helpful staff. On two separate occasions I have called them for some pre-purchase questions and spent more than 30 minutes each time discussing options with KP staff. Missy and Chad are the staffers I've chatted with. I didn't get that level of service from other websites. I've looked around and KP's prices are not the cheapest. However I'm willing to pay a little extra for that level of service. My suggestion to you is to find a place like that. I'm linking the VV/VW device page from KP, but understand that they are not the only online vendor that provides a stellar customer experience. Happy shopping nucguy!!!

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/variable-voltage-wattage-devices/?sort=featured&page=1

Welcome to VT...

The spinners are nice VV devices, and many people use them as their go-to battery. If you're looking for something self-contained, that does not require recharging batteries separately, I highly recommend the Innokin MVP 2.0. Yes, it is a box, but it's easy to handle, and most of all, sits stable on the table :) I get two-days easily on mine without recharging and the performance is stellar for a $40 unit.