Dripping on the mvp

I just won a trident v2 on a fb contest. I am wondering if anyone else uses on in there MVP 2.0 or should I just not try using it until I get a different mod. I told him I only had MVP and he offered to build coil around 1.2 ohm for me so I could try it out on MVP. I do not plan on building my own coils until I get meter . So my question is two part is it OK to use on MVP and if so what is a good range for resistance.

I don't have a mvp but I would think you would be ok with. 1.2-1.8 coil build, probably not going to give you the effect that a mech mod will but should get you an idea of what it's like, I've got a Vamo v5 and sometimes build a 1.5 coil and drip with it , when I don't want to carry more than one mod I'll just carry a couple tanks and extra battery and do that

The MVP is good to .6 ohms, but I would not recommend going sub ohm. I coil my drippers to 1.3 - 1.2 ohms and it works great. Nothing will probably beat a good mech mod for hard hitting vapes, but absolutely use your dripper on the MVP!

Thanks bro im definitely going to try it out. Im going to keep it over an ohm for sure. Im not trying to blow clouds i just heard the flavor is a lot better on a rebuildable.

Thanks bro im definitely going to try it out. Im going to keep it over an ohm for sure. Im not trying to blow clouds i just heard the flavor is a lot better on a rebuildable.

That is true. Whether is a dripper or a rebuildable atomizer, like a Kayfun or Fogger, the flavor will blow away clearos. I'm a cotton wick guy myself. It makes a difference! Let us know how you do!

• 2 weeks later...

Well i got the trident v2 and tried it out. Single coil at 1.4 ohms. So far im having trouble getting the wicking just right. I get great flavor vapor production is about the same as my iclear x.1 but i do get a bit of a headrush off 6 nic though which is normal nic level.