double topic

ok so i have 2 questions

first is anyone think its insane to order $350 worht of juice and tanks for 2 ppl at one time

second whats a good glass tank with metal encasing that isnt to expensive? and where to buy please

oh on another note what are some good sites that have competitive prices and flavor variety compared to mtbakervapor.com

thanks in advace everyone

When I order juices I normally buy upwards of $300 at a time (but then again I work 10,000 miles from home and never want to run dry). When I was experimenting with juices I would always go to the below link to read reviews but going into it knowing that taste is very subjective. Most of my current top juice I have found from reading the reviews on this site.

http://allthejuices.com/top-juices/

Sorry I can't help you out with the glass tank with a metal casing.

I wouldn't say it insane, I've spent that much for just myself. I would say that a nautilus with the SS window tank would be a good one, also ECBlends, and VaporDNA r some good places to get juice. VaporDNA would be more for your high end juices( suicide bunny, the standard, blueprint ect).

If you're looking for a Pyrex tank without a metal sleeve, all the Kanger pro-tanks will fit the bill. If you want a stainless *unbreakable* tank, then you'll want one of the Kanger Aerotank Mega or minis... they have a glass and SS tank in the package.

Grailhunter brought up a good and inexpensive tank, which is the EVOD2 Glass... it has a SS sheath which protects the glass inner tank fairly well.

As for $350 in juice for 2 people... nope, not insane at all... my last "personal" purchase was $180, and I didn't get all I WANTED, lol