Modders Juice Box

stillcrazy

That's an awesome idea in theory. I can see there being complications from this though. Although, I could be wrong since I could only read the little boxes of descriptions, maybe it was explained further in depth.

He vapes like a girl, I couldn't understand a word he said although I think he called me a bastard a few times. Wounderbar!

All kidding aside I thought he looked like Jamie (Hymie) from Get Smart.

But seriously, I was wondering when someone was going to come up with something like this. When I started vaping a few months ago I wondered why they didn't incorporate a bladder instead of polyfil in the cart and you could just squeeze it once for the juice. It could hold enough for a few vapes.

He vapes like a girl, I couldn't understand a word he said although I think he called me a bastard a few times. Wounderbar!

All kidding aside I thought he looked like Jamie (Hymie) from Get Smart.

But seriously, I was wondering when someone was going to come up with something like this. When I started vaping a few months ago I wondered why they didn't incorporate a bladder instead of polyfil in the cart and you could just squeeze it once for the juice. It could hold enough for a few vapes.

Is it me or does it look like this guy lives in a closet?

Forgive me for saying so, Talmadge, but I spent 3 years in Germany while I was in the army. I can understand most of what he said, and in fact he did say that you were a bastard.....Just thought you should know.... :innocent:

• 1 month later...

That's an awesome idea in theory. I can see there being complications from this though. Although, I could be wrong since I could only read the little boxes of descriptions, maybe it was explained further in depth.

I'm really interested in these all in one boxes, especially Carlos's with the fine graphics. Fantastic idea. Do you think there will be a problem with the eliquid being non-refrigerated for extended lengths of time? Spilling in the pocket? Replacing attys?

Uma from all I read the juicebox by carlos doesn't leak.

and he makes his own atties.

if you over fill carlos's juicebox the excess flows back down.

and generally lots say you use less liquid cause it flows back down instead of wasting.

You shouldn't need to keep it in the fridge unless its hot out.

IM in the coldest year round part of cali & thinking of this unit highly.

Uma from all I read the juicebox by carlos doesn't leak.

and he makes his own atties.

if you over fill carlos's juicebox the excess flows back down.

and generally lots say you use less liquid cause it flows back down instead of wasting.

You shouldn't need to keep it in the fridge unless its hot out.

IM in the coldest year round part of cali & thinking of this unit highly.

Aren't they great! They're not for beginners though... but once I'm a novice, I'm getting one for sure. Even the battery life is great, plus we can use a lower nic level.

CC or EKA????

well the guy making them lots talk good about.

i have seen a few videos of them but there hard to find.

uma what is cc eka...

oh I think I understand it.. the eka threw me way off.

CC hehe. if your talking about what I think ur talking about.

Edited by KuyaDave

nana the porphy review hopes im inserting these properly. IPB is totally different then im use to. & I hope the links Im grabbing are proper..

Snark Review

Most watch the reviews on tube instead of vimeo

hope that info helps..

I grabbed these off of carlos's site where he sells them

also I like snarks review down to the point and shows u good clean close ups of the unit..

which helps & tells me more about the unit..

the epoxy and being non removable is the only prob I have with it. No easy Swapping but if it lasts a long time thats all that would matter.

Edited by KuyaDave

I like the idea behind the idea of the juicebox, but I've only seen one video review of it. Has anyone tried one? Or know anything more about it? Or know anything about the guy making them?

Go here: http://www.avejuice.com/tech/

It's supposedly vapes like a 5v even though it's only a 3.7v. It has great battery life because of the Mah rating (I don't remember what it is, but it lasts the moderate smoker a few days). They recommend using a low level nic because it kicks butt.

The guy is trusted by his peers, that's all I know about him.

He makes them himself, by hand. No helpers. Everybody loves them, orders them, which has unfortunately made him way behind. There's a 5-6 week waiting list.

He makes his own attys for it too. He claims they last at least 6 months each. So far, the only "problem" is that you can't buy extra attys yet.

dlynne Same here.

ordered it last night Cause I felt it deserved it.

& Carlos Is a Good guy & Has helped many..

6-7 weeks estimated. and hopefully it will come sooner then later... as long as he has all the parts needed in stock...

I notice tons are getting ordered within 1weeks time. I should have bought it when I first found it and was interested. was a 3-4wk backlog..

But it's fair I am waiting patiently for it. hehe.