I Just Posted Your Link On My Facebook!

MissNina

Hey! Just wanted to let everyone know I posted your link on my facebook page with the hopes of turning more people onto e-smoking and your forum. I figured it never hurts to put the word out there! Below is what i wrote on my page!

So, I've officially joined the vaping world by ordering my first e-cig (its a joye 510 in PINK) and joining vaportalk.com!! I've learned so much over there that I wanted to share with people who may not even realize how easy they can stop smoking and make the switch!!

I've had so many people message me over at facebook and telling me how they were going o check out this site and even a few who said they are ordering a kit! I think a fan page is a fabulous idea!! Let me know if I can do anything to help!! I just hope my kit comes sometime soon so I can give my grandma her crappy Luci e-cig back LOL!! Quick question though, I had trouble finding my girly girl pink 510 kit :( I did find a dse901 kit and was wondering if you think I would be happy with that one instead of the 510 or does it not even compare??:icecream:

Just my opinion Nina, but I think you would be much happier with the 510. I started out with the 901 and liked it well enough, but had to try the 801. I liked it better than the 901, but then I had to try the 510 and for me, the 510 beats both of the others hands down. But that's just me.

I'm gonna have to go with Nana on this one. I would definitely stick with the 510. IMO it is hands down a better model than the 901. I started with the 510, but out of curiosity I went and bought the 901 a few months later. I tried it for a day and put it back in the box. Now it just sits there and I don't know what to do with it lol. Don't get me wrong though, the 901 is a great model also. But the 510 is just way better. Much better flavor, more vapor and great throat hit. The battery might not last as long as the 901, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to live with. I have plenty of batteries and a PCC (personal charging case). I also have a spade on preorder, so I can't wait for that to come in. Go with the 510, you won't regret it. :thumbsup: