Trident clone is stuck on nemesis clone.

Do you know if it was cross threaded when it was screwed on? Or did it go on real easy without tension until it was screwed all the way down?

Have you removed the battery? If you've removed the battery you can try warming that connection ever so slightly and tapping it very gently against something soft like the palm of your hand around all sides until it breaks lose.

Use a towel or something if you need to so you can get a good grip on it.

Do you know if it was cross threaded when it was screwed on? Or did it go on real easy without tension until it was screwed all the way down?

Have you removed the battery? If you've removed the battery you can try warming that connection ever so slightly and tapping it very gently against something soft like the palm of your hand around all sides until it breaks lose.

Use a towel or something if you need to so you can get a good grip on it.

No tension when screwing it on. Screwed on very slick unscrewed it once and it unscrewed nicely. But since last night it won't come off. I tried using a towel and shirt for grip but the air valve adjustment makes it hard to grab and turn

Rubber bands or rubber gloves.

You know, yesterday it was in the 100s here (weather wise). And I had it in my pocket and pulled it out tried twisting it like I usually been doing and voila. It came off! I was so excited but now I ordered an Igo w for no reason.

You know, yesterday it was in the 100s here (weather wise). And I had it in my pocket and pulled it out tried twisting it like I usually been doing and voila. It came off! I was so excited but now I ordered an Igo w for no reason.

Hey, nothing wrong with having extras! I've got 10 TOBH's that just came in. (2 are spoken for)

That leaves me with 3 patriot clones, 1 authentic patriot, 8 TOBH, 1 Igo w-4, 3 Helios clones, 1 3-D auto dripper, and a Magma clone. All to use on only 4 mods

Hey, nothing wrong with having extras! I've got 10 TOBH's that just came in. (2 are spoken for)

That leaves me with 3 patriot clones, 1 authentic patriot, 8 TOBH, 1 Igo w-4, 3 Helios clones, 1 3-D auto dripper, and a Magma clone. All to use on only 4 mods

Sounds like a lot of time and $$$ invested. I just got my first mod a week ago. Pretty sure I'll have a collection soon even though I say I'll be done I know I won't be