Hey all got a few questions

Hey all, new here, not so new to vapeing but looking at getting deeper into it. ive been vapeing for about a year now, just looking to get away from tank systems and regulated devices and get into the mech mods and the RDA/RTA. ive been researching alot and i just want to see where you guys think a good start point would be. i want something thats not going to break my bank would love to stay below $130 to start with all this, im in love with cleromizer tank systems, and i want something that is going to give me a great smoke and amazing flavor, not so much on the throat hit. any ideas or suggestions?

Mod; Stingray or Nemesis - both great affordable mods to start off with.

Tank; I started off in mods with a Nautilus Aspire on a Nemesis...great plug n play tank that can handle an unregulated mod.

Next step up IMO is a Kayfun.

Just take the time and do the necessary research in studying batteries & making coils. You dont want to blow your face off.

Mod; Stingray or Nemesis - both great affordable mods to start off with.

Tank; I started off in mods with a Nautilus Aspire on a Nemesis...great plug n play tank that can handle an unregulated mod.

Next step up IMO is a Kayfun.

Just take the time and do the necessary research in studying batteries & making coils. You dont want to blow your face off.

Almost my thoughts exactly. If you want a decent mech mod without breaking the bank, I would go with a well known clone (infinite, hcigar, ehpro).

As for the tank if you want something rebuidable I would suggest a kayfun/russion 91% - IMO a Nautilus/Protank on a mech mod is like a governor on a ferrari.......why?!

This is opinion ^^^

This is NOT:

BUT Before you buy anything, buy an ohm meter if you're going to be rebuilding.

And lastly, research, research, research. You should know all of the steps involved and have a good idea of what the coil you're going to build's ohms will be BEFORE you ever start.

Vape on!