V3tronix flip mod and their customer service

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to the customer service at V3tronix and say how much I enjoy my flip mod.

At almost $300 for a personal engraved mod with deep laser etching you have to expect the best and nothing but quality but they really deliver that and then great customer service. I got mine back a few weeks ago and everything was perfect except two small things.

One, the threaded ring that is replaceable (great feature) was installed backwards when I got it so after scratching my head a few minutes wondering why I couldn't get any of my atomizers or clearos to screw down I tried turning that thread ring upside down and that was the culprit. Every device fit flush and perfect after that.

Second, the firing button was just a little gritty and hard to turn from the locked to unlocked position. This great on and off and short throw fire was one reason I wanted the mod. I figured I could just drop some wd40 or something in there and smooth it out but I didn't want to do that without contacting customer service. I sent an email today and got a response in literally five minutes. They sent me a picture and details how to line up the grooves and get some WD40 in there. A few twists to work it in and my switch is buttery smooth and switches on and off like a precision machine.

Love the mod and how great it performs and looks. I have a few clones too so I'm not that mod snob guy who thinks only an authentic is the way to go. I got this because I wanted one really great mod that was authentic and I could have custom engraved. A piece that looks great and I could enjoy for a long time. Happy I went with the flip and love the great customer service from v3tronix. If you're on the fence about spending the money for one but really would like something special for the collection I highly recommend it. I can use my clones and vape away but nothing I have compares to this level of quality and how great it works. Ok enough testimonial. I'm not getting paid for this lol.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines