Skins

Vacker1229

very sweet, But i think some would have to be custom to work with a manual battery... my X-Acto knife skills are weak.

so true, but certainly worth a try. I just ordered a couple of skins for both my VP-1s (early version and next version) and the size (3"x1.5") is right to let the lights show.

I'm generally not a big fan of skins. I can see where it appeals to people, but for me I'm just too obsessive compulsive for them. As soon as there is the slightest blemish, or it starts pulling away at an edge I just rip them off.

Good find Vacker! I think these things are pretty cool. Now you can have any model you want in any sort of color or "print".

I just wish they told you what size images they use to print on the vinyl so Royce and I could whip up some cool custom stuff. They have an area where you can make "special" requests for skins but, I don't like leaving it up to other people to get the image right. I would rather just make up custom designs as I go.

Good find Vacker! I think these things are pretty cool. Now you can have any model you want in any sort of color or "print".

I just wish they told you what size images they use to print on the vinyl so Royce and I could whip up some cool custom stuff. They have an area where you can make "special" requests for skins but, I don't like leaving it up to other people to get the image right. I would rather just make up custom designs as I go.

I know what you mean. I did see the size of the skin is 3"x1.5" but on the typical batts there is most likely an overlap. On my VP1-901 it would be just right going around but just short of the lights which is a good thing. I would still have to tool the area for the button but that should not be difficult.

I had skins on my old RAZR phones and those things lasted forever and actually were very difficult to remove to change. I was told they were made out of automotive grade decal material.

http://www.skinit.com/skins.php

I do think they should be available in the store with Vapor|Talk logo.

Terry over at "Perfect Electronic Cigarette" has custom e-cig skins:

http://www.buy-electronic-cigarette.org/vinyl-electronic-cigarette-skins-skinz :whistle:

You can also email him with requests for special designs... I don't use these myself, but have ordered many other things from him.

His designer e-juice is to die for, and his customer service is second to none! :thumbsup: