Throat hit tapering off..

I am somewhat of a beginner to vaping. When I switched to using a Kanger MT3s clearo to use with my standard 900 Mah eGo batt and 18MG/21MG eliquid a few months ago I loved it. Now I am finding that I am getting less and less throat hit...having to take much longer puffs to get the desired affect. I have tried getting a new battery, diff ejuice, and new clearos (1.8 to 2.2 ohm) and have experimented like crazy trying to get the desired effect. I wouldnt call myself a heavy vaper but I do like to hit it often at night after work. The 1st few hits will be nice then it tapers off and gets to the point where the battery flashes because ive used it held it in too long. Any advice at this point? Do I need to try different equipment or is my body just 'used to it' now? Thanks in advance for any help.

What is the PG/VG ratio of your juice? A higher PG content will increase throat hit. Keep in mind that it's the VG that produces vapor so going higher in PG and lower in VG will affect how much vapor you get.

I am somewhat of a beginner to vaping. When I switched to using a Kanger MT3s clearo to use with my standard 900 Mah eGo batt and 18MG/21MG eliquid a few months ago I loved it. Now I am finding that I am getting less and less throat hit...having to take much longer puffs to get the desired affect. I have tried getting a new battery, diff ejuice, and new clearos (1.8 to 2.2 ohm) and have experimented like crazy trying to get the desired effect. I wouldnt call myself a heavy vaper but I do like to hit it often at night after work. The 1st few hits will be nice then it tapers off and gets to the point where the battery flashes because ive used it held it in too long. Any advice at this point? Do I need to try different equipment or is my body just 'used to it' now? Thanks in advance for any help.

It's probably a combination of juice and equipment, either of which could improve the throat hit while leaving the other alone. Some people do get massive throat hits out of the equipment you're using but I would suggest moving up when possible to something like the MVP 2.0 maybe. I recommend it a lot but it's because I haven't found anything better as far as quality or performance in that $45 new delivered to the door price range area.

Like Tam said juice can have a lot to do with it. While it makes a difference, I find with my vaping style I get the best throat hits from the Aspire dual coil atomizers, as far as clearomizers go, and some juice gives a better throat hit than others. One reason I like Fadora is because of the throat hit and vapor production, the taste is just a nice added feature really now that I think about it, and the 50/50 blend I like best.

In this price range it's my favorite throat hittingest clearomizer http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=3259&category_id=90

Are you cleaning your Kanger coil heads? I'm wondering if they are getting clogged, or getting thrown away before they're broken in. I clean mine by soaking in 91% rubbing alcohol from walgreens then rinsing really well and letting them air dry.

Does anyone know if the Aero-Base work on the MT3? Getting some more airflow does wonders for the protanks but I don't know if the MT3 works with the aero-base adjustable bottom kanger cap.

My first instinct was to ask about nic content. What mg are you on, and have you tried different ones?

Edited by charliestheman

Thanks for the replies. I'm pretty sure the juice I'm using is 50/50. I haven't been cleaning the cool heads, just tossing in a new one when I feel like im losing my throat hit. How often should I clean? How long to soak? I take it that could make a big difference?