Issue with vape

So...I bought a vape (Still VERY naive in the subject, and learning) and used it for several weeks no problem, and it was a second-hand one from a friend, since I just wanted one quick (I plan on getting a whole new one and figuring it out from there).

So, it works fine, I clean out the atomizer, and put in a new juice. However, after I started using it after a few days, there was some clogging noise coming from it. I cleaned EVERYTHING out. The mouthpiece, atomizer, tank, and just about everything. Still, there was a clogging noise everytime I try to inhale, with a small bit of juice coming out, even though everything is clear and i've cleaned it out numerous times.

Sounds like you need to change the coil?

What is your rig? Battery, tank brand/style?

Knowing those will help to diagnose the issue better, but when in doubt, a coil change fixes a lot of problems.

Sounds like you need to change the coil?

What is your rig? Battery, tank brand/style?

Knowing those will help to diagnose the issue better, but when in doubt, a coil change fixes a lot of problems.

Okay, i'm a fool, and very new to all of it. The only things I know is to change the atomizer, so would you be willing to assist in solving and informing? I can take some pictures of my "setup" if that would help? I'm kind of clueless on the whole thing.The thing that threw me off, was that I just recently changed the coil.

From my knowledge, it is a coil at 1.8ohm, pro-tank, and the battery is one I found laying around my home, and it worked better than the one my friend gave me when I got it from him.

The ProTanks come completely apart, and if you have a bad o-ring, they cannot produce a vacuum inside the tank, which in-turn allows the wick of the coil (atomizer) to "drip" ejuice, filling the drip-tube (shaft body) and dripping onto the battery contact.

Without taking it apart in my own hands, that sounds like what you have going on...

Check to make sure the upper and lower rings (above and below the tank) are securely tightened... if they feel tight, you may want to disassemble it again and check the o-rings (they are replaceable too). Check the tank for chips and cracks which would allow air leaks.

Okay, i'm a fool, and very new to all of it. The only things I know is to change the atomizer, so would you be willing to assist in solving and informing? I can take some pictures of my "setup" if that would help? I'm kind of clueless on the whole thing.The thing that threw me off, was that I just recently changed the coil.

From my knowledge, it is a coil at 1.8ohm, pro-tank, and the battery is one I found laying around my home, and it worked better than the one my friend gave me when I got it from him.

Please explain more about the battery you found laying around your home? This could be a safety issue! If you can post pics of both batteries, and the device you're putting them in that would help.

Please explain more about the battery you found laying around your home?  This could be a safety issue!  If you can post pics of both batteries, and the device you're putting them in that would help. 

oh it was just a Energizer I found under the seats of my couch. It fit though.lol