Quick update

Drew661

Hey all, I haven't been too active. And I apologize you all are a great resource. I have been vaping for about half a year and trying to quit. My wife saying we can't vape in the house has made it hard to quit because can't vape all the time. I have moved to x6 & x9 and find it much more satisfying. I am also in love with ecblend dragon cafe. Haven't totally quit still have 5-10 cigs a day (down from 2 packs) Just wanted to update. Edit: just ordered some more mech mods because I like the heft of the k101 however I hate the looks, one of my coworkers ask of it was lipstick. Lol.

Edited by Drew661

Bummer you can't vape in the house. Just makes it harder to quit. We've been vaping in our house over a year now without ANY ill effects. Good luck and keep plugging away at it..

I was doing really really good, totally quit for 2-3 weeks. Then the wife started vaping, and said there wasn't long term research and didn't want it in the house with the kids. I get it, but going outside makes me want a analog more.

Not trying to wife bash as all, I get it totally. It is jus a horrible addiction to kick.