e-liquid-usa.com and vaporpalace.com

I seem to be having an issue with these two. I'm not sure if there's something up with them or if I just got a bad batch from each of them on my second orders. The first time I ordered, everything was perfect from both of them. great prices, great products, and fast shipping. The second orders to each of them went a bit differently. price and shipping was still on point, but the products were near crap. Lets start with e-liquid-usa. the second order I think they might have been trying to cut costs by not including the nicotine. I won't ever use their store again after my bad day where I thought I was going to die, but refused to buy a pack of smokes to get me through the day. I had 3 tanks full of fresh no-nic juice and I about died..... now, to vapor palace. My issue with them is I LOVED my first order so much, I repurchased everything again. problems? um.... it all tasted like CRAP! not sure what was going on in the kitchen that day, but it just cost them a very happy big spender and maybe more. On another note, know anyone that wants some free juice?

Has anyone else had these kind of issues? I've just received my order from Johnsons Creek and am super happy with it also. anything I should be aware of or has anyone else had quality issues? I'm looking for quality and the same flavor from one order to the next, anyone have their favorite place that has never let them down?

Ok, lets start over and see how it goes.... Introduce yourself, what's your background with vapeing? I haven't used either vendor, but if you show up and in your first post start bashing vendors it won't help your cause. This is a comunity, we share good and bad experiences. At the end of the day we share, not take. Please, join the group and let us help if we can. :yes

I would like to see more good vendor reviews here. Seems the only time people post here is when they have a problem. :p

As far as the OP, sorry you had problems and hope they work out. Did you try contacting them and see if they would fix the issue?

Id say im fairly new to vaping. Started about 3 months ago after trying to stop smoking for 10 years. After fighting with bluecig for a week i bought a starter kit from both sites and 3~4 juices from each site and was in instant elation. After about 10 days of vaping, I threw away all my cigs. I figured if i reordered the liquids Id get the same thing. Well, i was wrong. I emaied both companies and then waited....and waited... then 2 days later i got an email from Chris at vapor palace. He was apologetic, but never offered any resolution. Rather, he defended his "recipes". I understand these are mixed by individuals without a chemestry degree, but there shouldn't be a huge flavor difference from one order to the next. I think I came here to see if anyone else has a history with either of these businesses and what has their experience been.

That's a shame... Besides myself of course... I would recommend VT Store, EC Blends, Fuzion Vapor, and Namberjuice. Five Pawns I hear is really good but kinda pricey. Also check out the Juice Review section here on VT there are a lot of good Juices mentioned there. There are too many good juices out there that are consistent to bother with a bad juice these days. :D

that's kind of what I thought.I wanted to find one place where I can order all my stuff from and not feel like I'm paying too much.perhaps I assumed too much when I thought that one order to the next, the product would be the same. So, now I am ordering similar sounding liquids from every place I can find.just today I ordered liquids from 5 different places. in my mind I want to do interview and post it online for everyone to see. In reality, I'm doubtful that I will actually write a review for each one of the liquids. If there is one stellar liquid or retailer, I more than likely will make the effort to post a ride up online about why I thought they stand out among the best of the five.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines