What's Your "on The Town" Kit?

jmhester

I was wondering what everybody brought when going out for the night. I use to bring the Janty Stick case with an extra battery and a 3ml bottle of juice each in one of the side pockets. I found with the VP2 that the battery case will hold a 3ml bottle and an atty so now it's the battery case with a 3ml bottle of juice, an extra atty and 2 extra batteries. And the VP2 of course!

Any ideas on cases, essentials, etc. that you guys have found out about? Do you guys pack an extra atty?

Usually when i roll out for the night i just throw a bottle of juice, 1 battery, and i have my Janty Stick already clipped to my belt. Works out great! You could go check out some camera cases at best buy or something, i found one a few weeks ago that holds my stuff perfectly! :thumbsup:

Hey jm,

I use to have the caselogic USB Drive case. It was good for 6 drives. Its on a couple of sites. Widow's site and another one, I forget the name.

I use to hold in it 4 batts, 6 atty's and 3 10ml bottles and 6 empty carts with an additional 10 to 20 filled carts. Fit nice in my cargo short's side pocket.

I had just ordered a purple one from there and should have it next week.They r great for holding lots of stuff.

I was wondering what everybody brought when going out for the night. I use to bring the Janty Stick case with an extra battery and a 3ml bottle of juice each in one of the side pockets. I found with the VP2 that the battery case will hold a 3ml bottle and an atty so now it's the battery case with a 3ml bottle of juice, an extra atty and 2 extra batteries. And the VP2 of course!

Any ideas on cases, essentials, etc. that you guys have found out about? Do you guys pack an extra atty?

Out on the Town:

I bring my Vapor King with PCC holds 2 cartomizers and a battery,One VK already assembled.And a 510 PCC with 2 carts and 2 atty's and 2 batts.2 3ml dropper bottles for refills or dripping.

Work Setup:

RN4081 with PCC.2 batts,2 atty's and 3 carts, 2 3ml dropper bottles for refills or dripping.

Blu PCC with 4 carts 2 batts 2 atties for back up.

Always keep a couple of new carts for friends to try....Probably overkill to have 2 complete sets but I have loaned my backups to people to try out...And if one breaks Im good...

510 PCC--battery, 2 atts, 1 cart and one set already in use and a 5ml bottle of liquid. In my Jeep I keep a couple extra batts/atts/cart/liquid (caselogic USB case). Being a girl and carrying a small bag has its advantages. Tempted to bring my VP-PT and sit near a plug in--not very discreet however.

Does anybody use a USB converter in their car? I've used mine with the Janty Stick but not the VP-PT. I wonder if it would work with the VP.

I bring my VP2 ,Protege and an extra charged battery along with a 510 battery as well. I'll bring 2-3 kinds of juice spare atty's, tweezers,Blue filter foam and it all fit's perfect in this case from Walgreens I got which is a small Diabetic travel case made by case logic. Whats awesome about this case is that both the VP2 or Protege fit in a pocket that is on the inside spine (if you look close you can see in the pic). Its as if this case was actually designed for e-smokers its so perfect.

08585416208_450x450_a.jpg

Derek :thumbsup:

Edited by VapnRealtor

Does anybody use a USB converter in their car? I've used mine with the Janty Stick but not the VP-PT. I wonder if it would work with the VP.

I have a Griffin Power Jolt Duel from Best Buy and each port is only rated for 500ma so it may not work on the high voltage units.I use mine to power usb batt chargers and a old style inline battery PT for a 510..Its small and compact but it was pricey...

I dont get out much. Sob ! Teardrop . JK, when I get out its the 510 on a lanyard and a bottle o' triple nickle, in my argyle socks and Charlie Sheen bowling shirt, I do declare I am a SIGHT to behold ! People must think I am a stand-up comedian cuz' they're ALWAYS laughin when I walk by !

( O.K., Im sorry, Im just REALLY bored tonight )

Actually, I do take the 510, with a lanyard, and a bottle of either 555 or RY4

Edited by keenan

I use the car usb adapter that came with my vaporking ultimate kit to charge batteries and power the vaporking usb pt. I just got a replacement for the defective 510 usb pt, so I'll have to try that off the same car usb adapter when I go out again.

Looking at the VP-PT longingly, but I'm not sure I'm such a heavy vaper that I need it. Although, I love my VP1. (which has nice PURPLE lights, no Spade for me till they gots purple. :)

I use the car usb adapter that came with my vaporking ultimate kit to charge batteries and power the vaporking usb pt. I just got a replacement for the defective 510 usb pt, so I'll have to try that off the same car usb adapter when I go out again.

Looking at the VP-PT longingly, but I'm not sure I'm such a heavy vaper that I need it. Although, I love my VP1. (which has nice PURPLE lights, no Spade for me till they gots purple. :)

We do not plan to carry purple but if you put a request in the store notes during checkout, I'll have on made for you :)