Help with variable voltage Board

EvilSnipa

I had a few old parts laying around the house and was wanting to use this board for a little mod.The problem is im having a brain fart on how i should wire this one, and was woundering if someone could give me a quick hand? Thanks for any help!!

2i0437o.jpg

Yeah man thanks for the reply. I was going to toss it,but figured i could reuse it to make something simple.I dont plan on useing it as a everyday user. The problem is all but one wire got pulled off.It probably wont be too hard to figure it out but was playing the safe side and figured id ask you guys first.Here are pic's of the rest of the board.

35jbgv9.jpg

4htph3.jpg

I still can't read the name on the board. ;) I was going to search for schematic for you, but need to know the brand name so I can do that. It is a long shot but most are set up the same way. You may be able to figure it out by looking at the EVOLV PDFs of their boards.

Looks like it has on board adjustment buttons for it. Hot would be the positive to the atty, gnd would be the negative to the atty. no ideas on the one SW or Led. A switch requires to leads to function.

The name on the board is "esmoke_min v3.0" some things i do know about the board are It is only variable from 3.0 to 5.0 and it is a passthrough. I have looked online but could never find any info about this thing.Thanks for the help!

• 1 year later...

U1(replacement )=MCP73831/2 (Miniature Single-Cell, Fully Integrated Li-Ion, Li-Polymer Charge Management Controllers)

U3=PIC16F722

U4=?

U5=UT8205A Dual NFET  2x6A common Drain.    

U6=TPS63020-Q1 (TPS63020-Q1 High Efficiency Single Inductor Buck-Boost Converter With 4-A Switches)

"U6" - Ez az IC állítja elő az "égető" feszültséget amit beállítasz!

Q1(replacement )=LM6206N3 (Low Dropout CMOS Voltage Regulators)

R6..R14 resistors (a D/A átalakítást végzik PIC B portján lévő 10K-k segítségével R/2R hoznak létre Digital/analóg átalakítót)

8205.pdf

MCP73831T-2DCI_OT.pdf

Ha van kérdés, kérdezzetek bátran :)