Help me pls

Ok so cut long story short want to get my mum/mom a new ecig she's used her standard ego and she has seen my various vv and mech mods and wants an upgrade, well she and I don't think she would be any good with battery charged mech mod or vv and was wondering if there were any vv mods with a usb charger like the (ego vv2) or (kamry x6) she says she doesn't trust charging the battery's and she's worried about venting and explosions and so on and she's used to just plug in and charge I have searched online but the only one I could find was the kamry x6.

she's looking for a thicker battery body not like the ego that fits small tanks more like one that would fit protanks snug and flush. Does anyone know of any, if so please help, thanks in advance.

The evic mod by Joyetech is a popular one that meets your criteria. Has a usb port that works both as a pass through and can be connected to your PC to give you data about smoking patterns and statistics as an option. While it still uses a rechargeable battery, that battery can be charged by connecting connection a usb cable. Check the website out for more info.

One device I recommend, if you're ready to cough up some real cash, is the Hana Modz mini. while it is a box mod, because its so small (and cute) the hand wraps around it as if its a tube. Uses only a usb connection to charge it as the battery is pre-installed as a permanent one. Excellent vape quality. I'm using one myself. Highly recommend it.

Good luck.