Anyvape with adapter base vs Aerotank

When I first tried my aerotank I thought is was a revolution. I could finally drag as hard and fast as a cig. But I've notived this has slowed down over time, tried soaking everything in alcohol and it helped a little but not as good as new. I think now the anyvape + adapter base is about equal. I tried the anyvape plus air base plus apire coild adapter and that really slowed the pull. Interesting I haven't seen this degredation in airflow ith the Nautilis.

Regardless tonce we figure all this out I think it will be a bit of a great step forward for e-vaping.

The coil's almost always the culprit for me when the draw gets harder, like you're pulling a vacuum on the tank, in a tank like that where the coil/wick is one unit like that. But since it's an aerotank, if it's like the protank coil assemblys, you can recoil it yourself quite easily and rewick it. Rip Tripppers has good protank coiling videos on youtube.

Of course that's not for everyone and if you wanted to build coils you might use an RDA in the first place, so a replacement stock kanger coil might fix you right up.

I believe www.fadoravapors.com is going to be building custom coils, I think I saw that on the website. But regardless if you coil it yourself or buy coil units someone else recoiled, they'll give you even more vapor and also have longer lifetimes, and you'll be able to easily pull the wick, dry burn them and rewick them with organic cotton from cotton balls like at CVS or Walgreens.

As luck would have it my protank3 coils came in today. Brought the Aerotank back to new, no more lung busting drags.

It really does raise the question of going RDA or learning to rebuild the coils, 'cause if people are going thru one coil every few days that's almost as expensive as smoking.

I believe www.fadoravapors.com is going to be building custom coils, I think I saw that on the website. But regardless if you coil it yourself or buy coil units someone else recoiled, they'll give you even more vapor and also have longer lifetimes, and you'll be able to easily pull the wick, dry burn them and rewick them with organic cotton from cotton balls like at CVS or Walgreens.

I emailed fadoravapors and he is planning on making coils for the nautilus, they will be single because the dual is impossible to duplicate but he says they will perform well.

I've done a lot of experimenting with the anyvape + aerotank adapter. It seems no one else has tried this. Would love to hear some other opinions but I just don't think the anyvape + adapter is as good at producing clouds/flavor as the aerotank.

My Nautilus was my favorite tank, it had extreme airflow/clouds. But today I tried to draw and it is just plugged up or something. Haven't had that issue with the Davide's and I use them a lot more because the Nautilus is to big to take to work.