Sweetness

So I picked up one of the new 3D RDA/RBA. Why do I put RDA/RBA, because it is like getting the best of both attys. You put your coil in it like a normal RDA, but it has a e liquid tank( I guess that is what it would be considered) under the deck.When your wick gets dry u just push down on the top of the atty and it pushes the e juice up out of the tank to your wicking material. This is definitely a must have for serious RDA users. I can't express how much I love this atty. Here is a few picsPosted ImagePosted Image

This is a beautiful piece. Truly a love at first sight situation. I wasn't a personal fan of the device but it's because of how I vape. I've seen many others successfully enjoy this beauty and rightly so. It only takes a little patience and preference to vape this way.

It's a great product, just not my cup of tea. Erm, or vape. Have fun with it! :animier:

This may be something I need to look at.

I say that as I find myself wanting harder hits on my kayfun which I can achieve if I drip a few drops down the pipe or hold it upside down a few seconds. It needs this more as my battery drains on my mech.

Just how easy is it to wipe out and squeeze the cotton clean to switch to a similer juice?

The kayfun is a job when swapping juices.

I don't really like the idea of dripping a lot, but sometimes it has its advantages.

I've got one myself BC! But after 3 weeks of using it, I'm no longer impressed with it. I find it works better with vertical coils, but I don't get as rich of flavor from it as I do my normal RDAs. It can be a little tricky to get back together as well.

thank you for this I was thinking about getting one but now not so much.

thank you for this I was thinking about getting one but now not so much.

It's a neat concept. I really tried hard to like it. I don't hate it, by any means, but I found the flavor lacking. When dripping Fadora's Spiced Apple, the flavor just fell flat. But put it on my Patriot, and WOW! I couldn't believe the flave drop-off from one to the next.

This may be something I need to look at.

I say that as I find myself wanting harder hits on my kayfun which I can achieve if I drip a few drops down the pipe or hold it upside down a few seconds. It needs this more as my battery drains on my mech.

Just how easy is it to wipe out and squeeze the cotton clean to switch to a similer juice?

The kayfun is a job when swapping juices.

I don't really like the idea of dripping a lot, but sometimes it has its advantages.

I found it works best if I use Eco wool as my wick. It seams to have a richer cleaner flavor with the Eco wool. Plus you don't have to worry about burning your wicks, and it make it easier to switch to a new flavor, IMHO.

I've got one myself BC! But after 3 weeks of using it, I'm no longer impressed with it. I find it works better with vertical coils, but I don't get as rich of flavor from it as I do my normal RDAs. It can be a little tricky to get back together as well.

I definitely agree you get a better vape with an RDA, like a magma ( my new favorite RDA), but this works better for me at work. I get like 20-30 pulls before I have to put more juice in it, instead of 5-7. Since I move around a lot at work, this is a big plus.