And now we wait....

Ordering online is the way to go for pretty much everything. The only thing I hate about ordering online is WAITING. I'm so impatient that sometimes I seriously consider paying an extra 10 bucks for overnight shipping. :mellow:

Yes. Ordering online is a pain. For the most part I purchase most of the supplies in a store. I like the socialization it brings, I tend to learn more things, I tend to find newer things that I wouldn't necessarily found if I was just shopping online. I don't mind paying an extra few bucks to get that experience. There are always some supplies that stores just don't carry and thus I have to order those online. It's not fun waitin', but when you wait for a long time, it's kind of like getting a present in the mail.

Hubby buys his mothers milk online because our local B&Ms have trouble keeping up the supply to match the demand. Giantvapes has a pretty good turnaround time, and if you pay for the 2-3 day shipping (like $5-$6) it's worth it. They carry g2, suicide bunny, and a bunch if other good liquids. Haven't checked out their list if mechs or RDAs yet....

I order a LOT of things, not just vaping materials, from online sources. I like saving money, and waiting for the big, brown truck or postal delivery person is part of the fun :) Although I hate sellers that take a week to get something en-route :(

I still support my local B&M stores for many things, and I buy my e-juices and supplies locally - friendly people, good selection, reasonable prices.... If everyone ordered everything online, these stores could not stay in business, right?

I ordered myself a Aspire Nautilus (from Ebay) and 3 E-Liqs (from Mt. Baker Vapor) on Sunday and they both came in the mail today! I'm surprised with how fast the shipping was and I didn't even pay for express! :jump: