Dse 905

bzeisman

just got the 905 in today, been using it for about 10 minute.

first off, it come in a decent sized box that has everything you need to get started.

1- battery modded unit

2- 14500 3.7 volt/900mAh lithium ion batteries (charged)

5- carts, varying strengths (tastes like a cigar)

1- charger

1- us adapter plug

1- instruction manual

the unit itself look very similar to the srewdriver. never used the screwdriver so i cant compare it. it operates just like every other e-cig on the market. it has a manual switch with no cutoff. also has a bright red led on the top to let you know its working.

the coolest feature it has is an on/off switch on the bottom

produces decent vapor

total price: around $70

compared to the price of the screwdriver mk-II of $160

they both look the same and might even operate the same

video review coming soon when i can figure out how to get the audio working on my webcam

there is only one hole that can be reached, the one on the atty. but there has to be more coming in from where the atty connects with the device. but its covered up with cuz thats where the LED cover is.

i emailed the factory where i got it from and asked if a high voltage battery can be used without damaging the unit. i figure that a higher voltage device would be better at producing vapor and the extra air will help to keep the vapor cool.

we shall see...

• 2 weeks later...

there is only one hole that can be reached, the one on the atty. but there has to be more coming in from where the atty connects with the device. but its covered up with cuz thats where the LED cover is.

i emailed the factory where i got it from and asked if a high voltage battery can be used without damaging the unit. i figure that a higher voltage device would be better at producing vapor and the extra air will help to keep the vapor cool.

we shall see...

Have you gotten any info on the battery? I'm getting one sent to me and was wondering if I could use a higher voltage battery.

igetcha69 has done a review of the 905:

After watching that review i wonder why bother if its the same atty and whats the point cept a little longer batt life and you could look like you have a (we will call it a screwdriver) sticking out of your mouth

Edited by Gazoo

i must have gotten a ****ty unit, mine doesnt work that well. as far as the higher power battery, i tried putting cr123a battery in there and it to big to fit in. :thumbsdown:

The CR123A battery is the same voltage as the one used in the 905, but a different size - the 905 uses a 14500 900Mah battery. The "real" Screwdrivers use unprotected CR123A size batteries (16340 880Mah) in the Mk 1 (protected Ultrafire 16340 1000Mah atteries DO also fit) and special protected 18350 (900Mah) batteries in the Mk 2. Ultrafire 18350 protected batteries (1200Mah) also fit the Mk 2.

ALL these batteries are "3.7volt" batteries - they actually charge to 4.2 volts. So there are all the same "power" in terms of vaoing - it is the Mah (milliamp hours) that dictates how long they will last at full power before dropping off and needing a recharge.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines