MVP V2 is finicky!

I have the basic MVP V2 with the iclear 30 tank. It's a simple setup that has been giving me great performance up until now. The system won't fire. And I've been trying to get this thing together and up and running for the past day.

The MVP V2 is fully charged. It started not working when I went to clean the tank.

Cleaned the tank, screwed everything back together, filled, and re-attached. This system has never brought any issues. The button is lighting, signaling that it is firing, but the tank is giving me nothing but fluid.

I only filled it up half way, so it's not an overflowing issue.

I took everything apart, and reconnected it all together to make sure it was all secure and connected, re-filled half way and tried it again.

No fire.

Are there any tips or anything that I'm missing that'll get this thing to fire again? This is my go-to setup.

EDIT Update: I just thought of something, try putting on the tank without the beauty ring but do not screw it tight, just barely snug it down with the firing pin making contact, as soon as you get it where you think it's touching try it and see if it shows the ohm reading, if it doesn't, turn it a lil more, try it, etc so you don't push the pin down further into the MVP after it makes the connection.

When you press both buttons does it give you the resistance correctly?

It's a connection issue, if it's just right it will make enough connection to read the resistance but not enough to fire the pin, probably part of its protection system. usually about a 1/4 turn will allow the tank to make enough contact to work great, if it's where the ohm reading works but it doesn't fire.

If you get a "non" when you press the two buttons to get ohm readings, then it's not making contact at all. You may need to very slightly pull the MVP 2.0 center pin up or pull the center contact out of the iclear 30.

I have an MVP 2.0 and have seen this very issue. It's like a nano thousandth of a millimeter that it needs to make contact probably and very gently prying up on the center pin with basically no enough force to feel like you're doing anything will solve it.

Edited by charliestheman