Question About Juice Coming Through Mouth Peice

nemesis

is it bad for you? i'm sure it is but, a little on my lips once in a while won't do much harm would it?

i learned this just now haha i guess i'm sucking too hard

guess since i took the filter out i must be more careful

how much can make you sick if a bit of juice gets in the mouth (i usually spit it out just in case) i'm learning hehe

is it bad for you? i'm sure it is but, a little on my lips once in a while won't do much harm would it?

how much can make you sick if a bit of juice gets in the mouth (i usually spit it out just in case) i'm learning hehe

Happens to me all the time ( well, not ALL the time ). You would have to ingest a fairly large amount for it to be harmful. Just a little on your lips is not cause for concern as long as you wipe it off. I dont mean to come across lightly here, as it ISNT good on a regular basis, but just alittle now and then is no cause for alarm. Tastes NASTY though, doesnt it.

Congrats!! You have been "juiced"!! Hehehe!! Happens to me all the time. I spit it out, wipe my mouth out or drink some water. It is going to happen and a little will not hurt you!! It just tastes incredibly horrible!! Just watch how full your carts are. Usually happens when you are vaping a lot and dry out the atty end of your cart so you refil and more and more keeps building up on the mouth end of your cart. The result is getting juiced!! Yuck!!

hehe thanks guys

i tried marlboro that it came with, i said hey tastes way better than the cig i just smoked 3 hours ago :P

then i tried my own stuff, Coca Cola, and wow that tasted wonderful!

and i have Vanilla and Coffee

Coffee because well i think it would be cool to drink coffee and vape coffee hehehe

and i realized that when i smoked analogs, it gave me some discomfort that i didn't notice before cause i was used to it

but this is a fresh, clean nicotine feeling and i really think these things ARE too good to be true after all!!!

Edited by nemesis

hehe thanks guys

i tried marlboro that it came with, i said hey tastes way better than the cig i just smoked 3 hours ago :P

then i tried my own stuff, Coca Cola, and wow that tasted wonderful!

and i have Vanilla and Coffee

Coffee because well i think it would be cool to drink coffee and vape coffee hehehe

and i realized that when i smoked analogs, it gave me some discomfort that i didn't notice before cause i was used to it

but this is a fresh, clean nicotine feeling and i really think these things ARE too good to be true after all!!!

They absolutely are too good to be true. And wait till your tastebuds wake up after the tobacco damage goes away. The flavor just EXPLODES with e cigs.

but you may also get the coughing (from your lungs getting rid off all the icky crap in them) and the light headedness (from too much nicotine) both happen to some people as well. happened to me and i had 3 days about a week in that were miserable!! but it was worth it. i could breathe better and then the juice started tasting better and all has been well since then but don't be surprised if a few unexpected (but normal) things happen too :) good luck!!

Yup getting the juice in your mouth is a pain but it's just part of vaping. Suppliers are actually working on a way to stop this from happening. We'll get there! :)

Your breathing will clear up soon enough and you'll also notice your "allergies" go away. I know when I woke up in the morning I'd be really stuffy thinking it was the fan in my room, nope it was smoking. My wheezing has gone away too, I thought that was my Asthma, nope also the smoking.

Welcome to the forums :D

Yup getting the juice in your mouth is a pain but it's just part of vaping. Suppliers are actually working on a way to stop this from happening. We'll get there! :)

Your breathing will clear up soon enough and you'll also notice your "allergies" go away. I know when I woke up in the morning I'd be really stuffy thinking it was the fan in my room, nope it was smoking. My wheezing has gone away too, I thought that was my Asthma, nope also the smoking.

Welcome to the forums :D

Its funny how you can go for 30 years smoking, and you dont realize till AFTER you quit how much it affected you in different ways. It didnt dawn on me till recently, that the reason I woke up in the morning GASPING for air like a fish out of water, was because I had just slept in a room full of smoke for 8 hours breathing the second hand junk in. Now, I wake up and its like a commercial for spring fresh laundy detergent, all warm and fuzzy ...... :thumbsup:

One other tip dont store it with the filter end down the juice will run down to the mouth piece.If you use auto batteries it will run down into the battery if stored battery side down so its best to lay it down flat.I also drain the atty at night by blowing into a tissue from batt side and wash or blow out or Q-Tip any juice out of the cart case mouthpiece.Just take the filler out before if you rinse it.

yea even though i only have 1 day of vaping experience, i realized right after my first few analogs worth of vapor, that cigarettes also added some sort of discomfort, like irritability, anxiety and slight nasua and just a totally poisonous feeling!

not with e-cigs! and the buzz is waaay nicer

god these e-cigs saved my life as well! ;)

Tastes NASTY though, doesnt it.

some juices taste like total crap.. not that I know what crap tastes like :whistle:

I've had some juice that actually tastes quite sweet in a small amount when it accidently gets on your lips, but I still don't think I'd like to drink it on purpose. :doctor:

some juices taste like total crap.. not that I know what crap tastes like :whistle:

I've had some juice that actually tastes quite sweet in a small amount when it accidently gets on your lips, but I still don't think I'd like to drink it on purpose. :doctor:

I thought I was going nuts. I have had Camel get on my lips and I thought it tasted good ! But, all you noobs, Im a BAD man, dont try that at home, its not good for you.

I thought I was going nuts. I have had Camel get on my lips and I thought it tasted good ! But, all you noobs, Im a BAD man, dont try that at home, its not good for you.

I was thinking more about grape soda :innocent:

One thing that seems to happen is stray juice will gather in the air tunnels from the atty chamber to the tip of the piece, so a hard draw will make a burbling sound and you'll get a nice shot of juice in your mouth. One, wipe off the cart after you refill to remove juice sticking to those air tunnels. And two, draw easier. E-cigs respond better to long slow draws. Drawing hard doesn't really enhance vapor production, counter to what intuition might suggest. And three, keep the battery end down when you hit the ecig. If you get an ecig anywhere near level when you hit it, your chances of sucking juice go way up.

I have found with the high bridge DSE 801 atty's I used to get a lot of juice in the mouth .I think it is because the high bridge squeezes most of the juice from a full cart ,I also think this is why I was ruining so many batteries at first.Since I have switched to low bridge atty's I only get juice in the mouth if I don't blow out the condesation every so often and my batteries last until they won't hold a charge any more used to be the switches went bad.

It has been explained that you want to inhale like drinking a milkshake, I think its more like sipping hot coffee through a straw. Inhale gently and slowly with the battery end pointed downward after a refill. Just fyi if your using anything with an auto battery be careful juice kills switches. Sometimes you can save them by letting them sit LED end up on a few paper towels, or using a hair dryer. but they will never i mean never work the same again

Is it obvious when you get juice on your mouth? I've seen some run out of the cartridge but I just wiped that off.

Sometimes its painfully obvious, sometimes not. I get kind of a needle or slight tingley sensation when I get a lot on, and when I look down at my unit its covered in juice ( I could NOT have worded that more gross, but its true ). I also have a mustache that tricks me into thinking its leaking after I take a drink. But, if you get enough juice on your lips or tounge, youll definitly know. its nothing to worry about, just wipe it off, or take a sip of water. VT Dulcis actually tastes GOOD to me. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this!! I was wondering the exact same thing... I guess we're just sloppy vapors? I really need to get used to the lingo lol Are we "vapers" or "vapors" or do we just "vape"? I got the "vaping" thing...since we used to smoke, we were "smokers", now that we "vape" we are "vaping". Blah...who cares, we'll live longer, unless we poison ourselves!!!