Greg Gutfeld

I personally love Greg, he is a nut. I wasn't able to watch the vid but the last time I saw him vaping he was using a cigalike. I would like him to upgrade so that more ppl could see personal vaporizers that don't look like cigarettes. I also like his Redeye show late at night.

I personally love Greg, he is a nut. I wasn't able to watch the vid but the last time I saw him vaping he was using a cigalike. I would like him to upgrade so that more ppl could see personal vaporizers that don't look like cigarettes. I also like his Redeye show late at night.

I wonder if he's had any offers to be unofficially "sponsored". I know he's probably under tight contracts on that due to marketing deals and partnerships by his employers but I'm not sure how it is with something being offered to him and casually used on the air.

I wonder if he's had any offers to be unofficially "sponsored". I know he's probably under tight contracts on that due to marketing deals and partnerships by his employers but I'm not sure how it is with something being offered to him and casually used on the air.

Lol I considered sending him one just so he could have one but I figured he might think I was trying to poison him. Can't be too careful when ur in the lime light.