Hanah Mod DNA20 now at FT!

Yeah it does but it doesn't bother me, you don't have to push twice it just won't fire till it wakes up. I usually hold the button for a sec before taking a pull anyways.

Oh good deal, the 30 beta unit required separate presses, I don't know if that was fixed before production release or not. The regular DNA ones are the same as yours, you hold it a second or two and it wakes up.

Really my main issue is just how weird it acts with a fresh battery... It likes to throw the Check Atty warning ALOT.

Man I'm really sorry to hear about the clone issues. I was excited for you to get it. I'm glad you shared the info though, it will probably save A LOT of us from wasting money on the first run, I was really hoping it would be a diamond in the rough because of the price.

I dunno what proteus offered, but his work is pretty good, on the DNA I got from him at least.

How the build quality of the housing? I'm wondering how the machining and finish is on the clone to use for a DNA housing. I love the size of it for an out and about vape.

I did find the culprit of all my issues (aside from it not being authentic... Lol) bad ground! I don't think they tapped the hole deep enough so the screw for the ground even though its as tight as it gets doesn't snug down the ground all the way.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines