Help?

Hello all, I've been vaping for just over a month now. I quit smoking completely and love to vape. However, I've noticed that I am getting a burnt taste when I vape sometimes now. My current setup is a sigelei zmax v5 and a kanger protank 2 and the kanger air control valve. I've already changed the coils (1.8ohm) a few times but I still get the burnt taste sometimes. Can anyone shed some insight into this?

What is the VG PG mix of your liquid you use? I use KPT 2 and Davide Minis and never really get a burned taste anymore unless my coil is bad. If you are using a high (over 70%) VG liquid there are small modifications you can make to the coil to help it wick better.

No you should be fine. I vape 70pg all the time in mine with no problems. Are you using volts or wattage?

I find my sweet spot to be 1.8ohm coils at 7 watts. Above that I get burned taste. In volts when I am using my Spinners I am at 3.8v with 1.8 ohms and never ever get a burned taste.

Could also be your tastebuds healing and you are starting to taste things again. I went through a lot of that at first. Things I used to love I cannot stomach now and things I never liked are now amongst my favorites. Its amazing the havoc smoking does on your tastebuds.

I totally agree about he taste buds thing. I use volts. I might just change the coil again and leave it at 3.8 and see what happens. Depending on what I vape I jump around. Anything minty it seems I can vape higher than anything fruity.