Vamo v5 w/ aerotank

So i just ordered a vamo v5 and a kanger protank. Im just getting into the world of mods, so how do you guys think this setup will run? I also got a MKNE 18650 battery as well.

PS. I need a few more post so i can post on the classifieds and get a kayfun iv been eyeing =D

I have a V5 with both an AeroTank and several Protanks and it works very well. Depending on where you ordered your Vamo from you may have a slight gap between the beauty ring and the bottom of the tank, which is good for Protanks but not so much for the AeroTank.

I can't speak for the new Mega but the Aspire Nautilus is a better fit and a better tank all around fwiw.

With the 1.5 ohm dual coils you'll be good vaping around 8-8.5 watts or 4 volts. Start low and move up until you get the desired flavor/vapor/temperature with no burning.

I have a V5 with both an AeroTank and several Protanks and it works very well. Depending on where you ordered your Vamo from you may have a slight gap between the beauty ring and the bottom of the tank, which is good for Protanks but not so much for the AeroTank.

I can't speak for the new Mega but the Aspire Nautilus is a better fit and a better tank all around fwiw.

With the 1.5 ohm dual coils you'll be good vaping around 8-8.5 watts or 4 volts. Start low and move up until you get the desired flavor/vapor/temperature with no burning.

Hmmmmm. I'll have to look into the aspire. First i have to get rid of the 20+ tabs i have open haha.

The Nautilus is a bit more expensive than the original AeroTank and again I haven't tried the new AeroTank Mega that's coming out, but I suspect that it will be better than the original if not better than the Nautilus. Pbusardo is a big fan of it and picked it over the Nautilus.

I havent even seen anything about the areotank mega yet. Since im new and all im not really looking to spend more than $40-50 on just one item. So most of what iv been looking at is clones to get a feel for it all and see if i like the way that the particular one smokes.

I don't know about the Vamo, but I do have a lavatube v2.5 and an aero tank. It's a really good setup. I, myself like the lavatube and the nautilus better but that's just my opinion. I'm sure you will be very happy with that setup. Also mnke is a great battery. I have 2 of the mnke 26650 and I love them.

I don't know about the Vamo, but I do have a lavatube v2.5 and an aero tank. It's a really good setup. I, myself like the lavatube and the nautilus better but that's just my opinion. I'm sure you will be very happy with that setup. Also mnke is a great battery. I have 2 of the mnke 26650 and I love them.

Glad to here i made a good choice as a first buy. Im gonna order some sony batteries and AW IMR soon, as well as a mech mod.

Sweet. The k101 is a fairly inexpensive mod. I started with a k101 mech and I still use it today. The magneto and the hades r my favorite, but they r a little more expensive( the hades is way more), but all r good mechs. Good luck in your search for a mech. I'm sure u will like whichever u get, as long as u get something with good reviews. There r tons of them out there.

Just please be smart and safe! Vape on!

I def agree with josh on that. Always make sure your battery can handle what your using. You need an ohm meter and an understanding of ohms law before u get into sub-omhing. It's always better to be safe than sorry, with shrapnel in your face. The k101 battery and RDA sounds like a pretty good deal.

Just relooked at the kit. Definitely a good deal. PACKAGE INCLUDES: - (2) Sony 3.7V 2100mAh US18650VTC4 High Drain Li-ion Battery - (1) NITECORE i2 Intellicharger - (1) Includes XL Nimbus Clone (dual airholes) - (10ft) Kanthal Resistance Wire - (5ft) 3mm silica wick

Edited by hails8tn