Njoy-Npro

Jeffb

I've spent the last couple of hours reading various posts about other PV's. Even though I'm new at this, I gotta say I'm exteremly happy with my NPRO. I have not had any issues whatsoever. Granted I have not tried other brands, but I dont have a desire to switch yet. The vapor is great, my battteries last all day at work and all I do is add drops (wet your stick & I did purchase the dolce & grape today after reading the rave reviews). I'm glad this is working for me. I have tried to quit analogs before, and this is by far the best thing to come along.

I've spent the last couple of hours reading various posts about other PV's. Even though I'm new at this, I gotta say I'm exteremly happy with my NPRO. I have not had any issues whatsoever. Granted I have not tried other brands, but I dont have a desire to switch yet. The vapor is great, my battteries last all day at work and all I do is add drops (wet your stick & I did purchase the dolce & grape today after reading the rave reviews). I'm glad this is working for me. I have tried to quit analogs before, and this is by far the best thing to come along.

Thats one thing youll notice about vapers, what works like a charm for some doesnt for others. If your NJOY is doing the job, go for it and dont worry about what other people say. As long as it keeps you off the analogs, thats the most important thing ! :thumbsup:

Glad you llke it! If it's working for you that is all that really matters.I gotta warn you though if you hang around here too much, you'll start to suffer from "PV envy" and then You want a bigger PV!

Lol yea PV envy gets the best of us sometimes :devil: Glad the Npro is working out for you, like i said before, i enjoyed the Npro :thumbsup:

NJOY is one of the major distributors of ecigs next to Smoke Everywhere. One thing I'll give NJOY is that even though they are a little pricey I usually hear good things about them. They take care of their customers and the product, although not the best on the market, is pretty good. Your NPRO is known in the ecig world as a RN4081 model. It's what I first started on and the reason Vapor Talk exists today :)

NJOY is one of the major distributors of ecigs next to Smoke Everywhere. One thing I'll give NJOY is that even though they are a little pricey I usually hear good things about them. They take care of their customers and the product, although not the best on the market, is pretty good. Your NPRO is known in the ecig world as a RN4081 model. It's what I first started on and the reason Vapor Talk exists today :)

Aw cool, So, Totally Wicked's "Super-E" that turns out to be a 4081 is an NJoy NPro? Yeah, it was great, before I got the VP2. I used it as a backup on that first trip to Missouri when the 901 attys fizzled out on me. But all that is in the past, I have moved on to the world of VPs, sweating that VP3 coming out!

"PV envy" ! OMG ROFLMAO ! Its funny how such a simple little comment makes me laugh so hard milk comes outta my nose ! OK, back to topic. Chris, how did that help you create VT ?

I hope you were drinking milk when it came out your nose, because if you weren't, I'd have that checked.

OK, back to topic. Chris, how did that help you create VT ?

He used it as his magic wand.

I'm still on the same cart from 3 weeks ago. I just keep adding drops. Seems to work OK. I do have to say that after reading all the rave reviews about the VP2 it kinda makes me wanna see what I may be missing. I may have to eat my words about not wanting anything else. I'm gonna wait and see the review for the "Spade"

I can see and understand how an eCig or rather a particular model, can be a matter of personal preference. When I researched eCigs before I bought my first one, I was inundated by the many different models and all of the information out there. My first purchases, yes plural, were a DSE901 and a DSE801 from AwesomeVapor.com and a Titan 510 and a "Super-E" (4081) from Totally Wicked. I ordered these four models all on the same night and they all arrived the same day. So, here I was with all of this stuff spread out on my desk.

I tried the DSE901, it was small, easy to use and it could very well take the place of an analogue. But after actively using it in the field, I found that I have to leave the office every morning with 15 charged batteries to make it through an 8 hour day away from the office. I have a car charger for it, but it's a hassle to have to manage a cigarette. Like I don't have enough to manage already with cell phones, a bunch of employees, trying to get a job put back in and keep a customer happy all while trying to make collections and run emergency calls. I didn't want or need another thing to manage.

I tried the DSE801, better vapor production than the 901 and better battery life, I found that I only need 10 of those batteries instead of 15 for the 901, but it was still a hassle and a device management problem. I smoked a "tobacco" pipe for years and it was less work and thought than eCigs.

I tried the Titan 510 with it's manual battery. I guess I just wasn't ready for the manual function that everyone was raving about, I really didn't have a problem with the cut off on the auto batteries and didn't see what all of the hub-bub was about. Looking back I think that the problem that I had with the Manual 510 was that the battery was too small in diameter to make pushing the button a natural function like I have found it to be on the VP2. The 510 and its unique PCC case (a PCC holds a charge for 4 batteries) would get me thru a day but I would have had to have 3 PCCs and 7 batteries to get me thru the day and then there is still the management issue that I had to jack with the darn thing to make sure I always had a battery charging.

I tried the "Super-E" (4081), auto battery, small, like a cigarette, comfortable like the 901, great unit. I found that it had slightly better battery life that the 901 and vapor production was equal to the 801 and it was durable. It took about 12 batteries to get me thru the day, but it was still a management thing. Too much hassle.

When I ordered all of this, I had also ordered two VP2s. They didn't come in as fast as the other units because Jeso had to make them and it took three weeks. When it arrived my problems with battery management were solved. The batteries charge in three hours and will give me 8 to 9 hours of steady constant vaping. I don't have to carry chargers in the truck and I have reduced the crap that I have to carry with me down to less than the volume of stuff that I have to have to smoke analogue cigarettes. The vapor production was equal to the 801 which was great and everything was jiving with this unit. It is large enough in diameter to make using the manual function a natural movement. I thought I have found the perfect vape. But I never got the massive clouds of vapor that everyone on the videos were getting. I thought that maybe it was the same and that's just the way it looked on a web-cam. So I tried vaping in front of a web-cam. I found out that wasn't the case. I just wasn't getting the plumes from any of my units like the "pros" were. Then I found out about the 801 Low Bridge attys that Arno sells at AwesomeVapor.com, Chris told me (Kudos to Chris). Now I have found my niche, I use a VP2 with 2 or maybe 3 batteries a day with a 801LB atty. I leave the office with my VP2, a spare atty, 2 charged batteries and a 3ml bottle of juice. The spare batteries, spare atomizer and the bottle of juice fit in the battery case that Jeso sent with the VP2 and it measures 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches and fits perfectly in the cup holder of the truck with no battery management problems at all.

If for some insane reason that the VP unit ever doesn't work, I have the 4081 as a back up in the box on the shelf, but that's not happened yet.

Smokingman - no insult intended - but man, I thought I was vaping too much!!!!HOW MANY BATTERIES? Wow!!! You were armed to the teerh!!!

I have always been a heavy smoker, I smoked 2.5 packs of cigarettes a day and when I smoked a pipe I smoked a pound of pipe tobacco in about a month and a half. Do you have any idea how much a pound of pipe tobacco is? It's a butt-load! A carton of cigarettes is only about an ounce of tobacco, but it's lighter because it's dried, pipe tobacco is moist, real moist. I smoked a Falcon system pipe, I have a truck load of them, want to by a real cool pipe? Look it up online, they are real cool pipes, and cool smoking, that's a trick to have a cool (temperature) smoking pipe!

But all that is behind me now, I like vaping and the NJoy NPro is as good as any eCig to start with until a person is ready to step up to Marlboro Country VP2 Country!

Edited by TheSmokingMan

• 2 months later...

I started on the NJOY npro..lasted 3 days and realized how short of a life span the carts had..Once I got the 510 manual I'll never look back. BUT it was the one that started it all for me

Same story, started on the Npro, mine lasted about 2 months and I had to get another starter kit, had a charger go bad, batteries die. Seemed like a constant hassle but it got me off long time heavy analog use.

The retailer stopped stocking it and now it's no looking back for me as well.

I'm on to bigger and better e-smokes. (just ordered a VT/PT).

I feel like I'm 'graduating' sort of. :)

"PV envy" ! OMG ROFLMAO ! Its funny how such a simple little comment makes me laugh so hard milk comes outta my nose ! OK, back to topic. Chris, how did that help you create VT ?

Amd the funny thing is he wasnt drinking any milk? :iiam:

• 5 weeks later...

i also started on the Npro and after a month i moved onto the 510 im useing now. liked the npro but i see what i was missing out on now after one day with the 510.

The npro will now be used in a backup model only. I have the ps for it and i think 3 good batts left and 2 attys one broke on my today so i will try tomorrow with the 510 and see how that goes. still getting used to pressing the button though

• 4 weeks later...