Aspire Nautilus problem

I'm having a problem with my Nautilus and I wasn't sure where to ask.

So the problem I'm having is that the bottom part (the one with the airhole ring) seems to be getting flooded, sometimes I see fluid leaking out of the airholes I'm using. A couple times when trying to vape I saw it shoot out like a guiser!

I tried switching from the smallest airhole to the largest and that didn't work, though I generally vape on the largest. It seems the problem is a bit more apparent with the smaller one though.

I'm doing long and slow vapes so I don't think I'm causing the problem.

I'm also not overfilling the tank since I generally fill it halfway so I know none of it gets in the middle hole.

Finally all the parts are tight when I screw it on, including the atty.

I'm using the itaste MVP mod as the body VV is at 8.0 and VW is at 3.7.

So can anyone help me figure out why it's constantly gurgling, shooting up like a guiser, and flooding the bottom part? Thanks!

Sounds like a bad coil assembly, or really thin juice..what's the ratio?

Ratio? If that's the ohm's, it's 1.6 for the one that's in it, and 1.8 for the one in the box. I'm a tad bit new to vaping, so don't mind me if I get the terminology a bit mixed up.

The juice I'm using is from awesomevapor.

The ratio he was asking about if for the juice you're useing. PG/VG ratio. Some don't tell you, but should. The Ohms has to do with the coil head you have for your tank. Also, just so you know, for a VV/VW device you can set the voltage setting (VV) or the wattage setting (VW). In your post it looks like you have it reversed. No biggie, but may help you as you learn. Wish I could help more with the leaking issue but I don't own one. Good luck.

it sounds to me like you fried the coil, a 1.6 ohm coil will get burnt at 8 watts?. Or close to that depending on juice.

There is a vaping chart at the top of this sub-forum that gives you an idea what to set your voltage/watts at

Edited by 1cheater