I am DONE with the iClear X.I tank

This came with my Innokin 134 Mini and I have read good things about this tank. I am on my 2nd tanfulll of juice and this thing gurgles like crazy. I dont have this problem with my Nautilus, my ProTank II's or AeroTanks. I can probably live with the gurgling but raw liquid seems to seep into the mouth piece and into my mouth. I hate this thing.

I'll probably change the coil with a fresh one but if it still does it, I am literally throwing it away.

Good call Bcart! I'm sure they apreciate that. I don't yet have anything I can part with, but could you either post a link to them or pm me with the info? Thanks

It is a local Vape Shop that does it at their meets. I do not go to Vape Meets or Vape SHops for that matter, but send my extra stuff with my sister in law. I will try and see if I can get their contact info and post it here.

She is in the stone age and doesn't realize its "ok" to order online so she pays B&M prices lol. I could sell her KPT coils for $3 and make mine free since she pays $3.99 for a KPT coil now at the cheapest shop in town.

Edited by bcartervol98

Send it to me... Lol

I would then you wouldn't like me after using it for a while. :)

I donate all my unwanted Vape gear and stuff I buy that I do not like to a group that sends them to our men and women in the armed services stationed overseas.

Awesome idea. Can you please PM me on how to do this?

I would then you wouldn't like me after using it for a while. :)

Awesome idea. Can you please PM me on how to do this?

I'm good! Friends are hard to come by.... If VT could set up a way to pay it forward to vets that would be awesome! Otherwise, any of the members that have a private way to do it I think it would be good as well. Bcart is respected here and I'd send anything I could to his ppl if it can be worked out no questions.