Vapors tongue.

I do not really believe in vapers tongue. I have heard it said many times you need to switch flavors or you will lose your ability to taste that flavor. Sure some people may have taste bud issues but I think "vapers tongue" is as often misdiagnosed as ADHD.

I have vaped the same flavor 99% of the time for the last 6 months and I still taste it fine. We vapers seem to overanalyze everything at times.

Edited by bcartervol98

Its when you no longer taste the flavors of your juices. This usually occurs because you become dehydrated. Vaping draws a LOT of moisture from the body, so drink plenty of water.

I don't remember the last time I drank water... LOL I just drink mountain dew all day and vape.

I don't remember the last time I drank water... LOL I just drink mountain dew all day and vape.

As long as you're hydrated! Water is better for hydration, but the body will pull what it needs outta the Dew. Be careful with the Dew though! Your kidneys will be working overtime to seperate what it needs to keep you hydrated and will increase your chances of grtting kidney stones.

Trust me... You don't want em! I got em 2 years ago. I had three, all over 11mm. Super painful!

Edited by Joshuab3687

I guess I could believe in this to a point. I mean after using my 24mg sub zero halo fluid for like a week or 2 straight I can still taste the sweetness and stuff but it does loss some its flavor it seems. I just take a few pufss of my back up flavor and Im good to go.

As long as you're hydrated! Water is better for hydration, but the body will pull what it needs outta the Dew. Be careful with the Dew though! Your kidneys will be working overtime to seperate what it needs to keep you hydrated and will increase your chances of grtting kidney stones.

Trust me... You don't want em! I got em 2 years ago. I had three, all over 11mm. Super painful!

I drink anywhere from half a liter - a liter of mountain dew a day. I do drink water though atleast a bottle (What I said earlier was just me being a wiseass haha) also red bull everyday ^_^