How Does Your Xmas Tree Look?

OK, with Christmas comming up REAL soon, how does your tree look and do you need a new one?

Or is your tree new, how does it look and where did you get it? Is it a pain in the arse to put upor not? Pre-lighted or not?

What are your thoughts?

My ex has the tree which is pre-lit with 300 color led lights. Takes about 1 hour to put up and another 2 hrs to decorate. She bought it from QVC. for about $79.00 in 2004 after we moved to SC. We love Christmas and all the decorations on the house's around here.

Even though being from LI, NYit was nicer up there with the snow (specially when I was a child) with lights and snow. I remember just 5 differant yrs with a white Christmas when growing up. Ahhh, those were the days.

I have not put up a tree in about 3 years and I won't be putting one up this year. I do have a nice tree that I bought at Hobby Lobby on close out for $30. Now my parents use it.

The last time I put up my tree, I would come home from work and it would be on the floor. My cats are regular tree climbers when outside, so when the Christmas tree goes up they think they are entitled to climb it.

I do put lights in the windows and put a wreath on the door.

I really don't miss putting up the tree and having to take it down.

Well here are my lights from last year. 25,000. I shoot for a 10% increase every year so I have alot of work to do. I better get started soon. lol

Everyone I know that puts up a display like that has already started assembling. You better get moving.