Any late night vaping going on?

nsinclair

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. I've bounced between smoking and e cigarettes till a little over a month ago when I tried a knock off vapor. Well I finically upgraded to a itaste MVP 2.0. Just got it in the mail today and felt the need to step my game up and join the community.

I looked into the vtr and really wanted one. So many complaints on it that I found manly with how much it weighed. Kinda steered me away till today a guy in the vape shop had one. I got to hold it and that will be my next purchase soon need I say more lol.

personally I have not had good luck withy the iclear tanks, I just got the Coolfire2 last Monday and have not used the new iclear tank that came with it, my brother tried his and it gurgled pretty bad, hope you have better luck with yours than ive had though.

personally I have not had good luck withy the iclear tanks, I just got the Coolfire2 last Monday and have not used the new iclear tank that came with it, my brother tried his and it gurgled pretty bad, hope you have better luck with yours than ive had though.

well I'm not completely digging my iclear 30 so I'm really hoping the iclear 30s will completely sell me. If not just on to the next lol