Bootleg Vapors

Tom74

Ive been ordering my e-liquids from Bootleg Vapors for about 6 months now. I can't find anyone who can beat Terry's (Bootleg Vapors founder/owner) prices and quality. Their Flavor assortment is enormous and taste quality is premium. Upon every order you have the options to order your preferred bottle size, flavor strength, ice hit, make it sweeter, sour power, make it menthol, PG/VG base, and nic amount. Needless to say every order is custom made fresh for each request. E-liquid bottle sizes range from 10 ml for $2.50 to 2 oz. bottles for $15.00. They even have a Flavor Creator where they will merge any two flavors of your liking.

I have ordered flavors such as Cotton Candy (made it sweeter and added sour power 70/30 PG VG "House Blend"). Absolutely fantastic!

Pina Colada/Butter Rum. Made this one with the flavor creator.... excellent

Apple Cinnamon Moonshine. Added an Ice hit to this one... One of my favorite vapes at the moment

Cherry Cavendish Pipe Tobacco. Mild and satisfying.

Blueberry 420. Replicated the taste of fine blueberry kush (nothing illegal here). An occasional vape for me.

Butter Toffee. Absolutely Decadent!

Really good stuff here.

I gotta put Terry and Bootleg Vapors on blast for coming through with some great stuff.

http://www.exoticvapors.net/default.asp

• 4 weeks later...

Just got in a 30ml Bottle of Red Bull - Made it sweeter added sour pour and ice hit 70/30 PG/VG - FANTASTIC!

30ml Bottle of Kahlua and Cream - Made it sweeter 70/30 - My favorite vape at the moment

and a 2 oz bottle of Tres Leches - Made it sweeter 70/30 - One of the best flavors Bootleg Vapors has ever produced!!!!!

Just stopped by there and I'm really impressed. Great prices and a 20% of coupon for April! I'm pretty excited to order from them. Thanks man.

Yea they have virtually an endless variety of e-liquid especially when you can incorporate all of the flavor additions like ice hit, menthol, make it sweeter, sour pour, etc...

The have very competitive prices on their hardware too. Really great deals going on with this supplier! :thumbup:

I love the ease of pro tank. Once they got rid of the glue, why change it? I have more trouble with one of my newer larger pro tanks than the old ones. I love the ease of changing the coils myself and try to keep spare five packs . I hope Kanger didn't do that so we'd buy more stuff for our pro tanks. I love mine. I've got two minis and three of the larger. Protank One, (two of those) and pro tank 2 (one of those) and two protank mini's. I like ordering one thing that works with various clearomizers. I tried one of the older ce4 type and the flavor in comparison is vastly different. I have two kanger mt somethings and I've no clue what to get them. They didn't have any diagrams. So they sit in a box.

I have 2 mini 2s and one full size 2 with aero base coming in tomorrow. I love my minis. Haven't messed to much with other tanks besides disposables. My old man loves the Brauway throwaways. They hit pretty good but I'll take my protank any day over all the gurgling they do after a few hits.

Edited by wikidbitch

I have 2 mini 2s and one full size 2 with aero base coming in tomorrow. I love my minis. Haven't messed to much with other tanks besides disposables. My old man loves the Brauway throwaways. They hit pretty good but I'll take my protank any day over all the gurgling they do after a few hits.

KPT mini II's are awesome. Of all the tanks I have ever owned the KPT's seem to have been the most reliable and least troublesome.

• 5 weeks later...

I ordered a bunch of juice from them. Most of the flavors were really good. Loved the gummy candy, calipso coconut and raspberry with ice hit. You can't beat the prices and the customer service was great. They sent a full size free sample with my order and when I emailed them about a custom flavor they took care of me right away. I'm really happy with them and will order some big bottles soon. :)

I ordered a bunch of juice from them. Most of the flavors were really good. Loved the gummy candy, calipso coconut and raspberry with ice hit. You can't beat the prices and the customer service was great. They sent a full size free sample with my order and when I emailed them about a custom flavor they took care of me right away. I'm really happy with them and will order some big bottles soon. :)

Right on! :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind giving the blueberry a try... But Fontana PD likes to harass me. I got stopped 4-5 times in the month of March alone. No need to give them something else to freak out about...

Edited by Bushwick

I wouldn't mind giving the blueberry 420 a try... But Fontana PD likes to harass me. I got stopped 4-5 times in the month of March alone. No need to give them something else to freak out about...

Interesting you should mention... The first flavor I ever ordered from Bootleg Vapors was Blueberry 420. Having been a connoisseur of the real thing for many years I was not very impressed with their version of 420. There are mixed reviews so my advice to you is order a small bottle and find out for yourself. I have been very satisfied with all of their other flavor selections.

That would be my intention. I had always wondered if they could recreate the scent and taste of the real thing. I never thought it was possible. This being the first time I have even seen it attempted, I would only try. I plan to give them a shot for a few other flavors, but that would be the tiny little 5 ml in my order :)

• 2 weeks later...

They have great stuff over there on BootlegVapors! I'm for sure going to try the Caffeinated E-liquid and at least one flavor, probably a Blueberry. Great prices and selection, I'm ordering next week!

I made an order from them got

peanut butter cup tastes awfull no peanut taste at all

double chocolate tastes the same as peanutbutter cup awfull

dutch apple pie good taste of granny smith apple along with a taste of apple pie crust a good tasting vapor

Strawberry mango - added ice hit 80vg/20pg for my RDA... Delicious!

Banana Nut Bread - 70vg/30pg Love taking a draw of this after taking a Draw of Caramel Cappuccino.

Caramel Cappuccino - 70vg/30pg - added cream and sugar.... Extremely well blended flavor!

Gummy Bears - 70vg/30pg - For my sweet tooth moments... Just like Haribo Gummy Bears!

They have great stuff over there on BootlegVapors! I'm for sure going to try the Caffeinated E-liquid and at least one flavor, probably a Blueberry. Great prices and selection, I'm ordering next week!

I ordered The Sweet Tarts in a caffeinated liquid. Came out really good!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines