Looking for better throat hit

I am new to vaping after stopping smoking real cigs for 3 years. I enjoy it but am looking for a better throat hit. I have tried a few diff e-juices the 1st was a 6mg bottle then 12mg which would give me just a very mild throat hit. I then went to a diff smoke shop to try a stronger liquid which the guy said was pretty strong labeled as "2.1" and it was pretty good for a while and now I find it's weaker despite always having a charged battery and enough liquid in my stick. I am thinking it just because I bought a cheap beginning vapor stick/battery. This is the one I have:

http://www.discountvapers.com/dv-ego-t-starter-kit-stainless-900mah/

I am looking for recommendations on an upgrade if in fact it's believed to be my vapor stick? Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!

You could try lower ohm coils on the device you have.

I didn't see the ohms listed in your link but the coils may be marked.

Alternately if you like those CE5's you could get a vv batt. like a Vision spinner,

that way you can crank up the volts :).

Either way could potentially get you more throat hit and warmer thicker vapor.

Another option is ordering juice with a higher PG content,that usually has better

throat hit than more VG. An 80PG/20VG or 70PG/30VG is a good place to start.

I'd say it's equipment that's lacking, You have progressed past it.

But nothing is cheap on the good side of equipment.

First you need a mod, I'd suggest the innokin MVP so you don't need to buy batteries and charger as it's built into the MVP.

If you prefer to use replaceable batteries and charger so you can swap charged cells in as needed is suggest SVD or Vamo.

The MVP and SVD both come with a I30 tank which some like, but I prefer Kanger ProTanks. Either the PT2,PT3 or PT Aero.

You could spend as little as $70 or as much as $150 on the stuff I listed.

Why buy all this? Power and quality designed products that came about due to the small cheaper stuff not able to deliver what people wanted.

I'd suggest looking for a local vape shot and look at what you may like and works for you. Buying local is almost always more expensive over buying online, but having a local shop to help while your new can be a big help.

Once you try the good stuff you will be amazed at the difference!

Oh and stick with a 70/30 or 80/20 PG/VG ratio on your juice as suggested above.

Edited by Dasfriek

Actually I just found a place vaporbomb.com and they allow you to customize the PG/VG...will give that a shot...thanks for the help!

I'd wait on some ejuice suppliers to be listed than just buying something from a Google search. That place may be fine, but the guys here will know the perfect place to buy from.

I buy equipment from sweet-vapes.com and buy my juice locally.

Edited by Dasfriek

Actually, the equipment should be just fine - an eGo 900 mah is around where other people start out as well, although I myself am not fond of the CE tanks, or top coils in general, although you MIGHT upgrade to an eGo twist with variable voltage, but the suggestion on dropping the resistance on your coil head is a good one, at 3.7 volts, you won't be pushing much power through a 2.4 ohm coil. The biggest factors in throat hit are nicotine level and PG%. How much did you smoke per day, and why did you start out at such a low nic level in your juice? The higher your nic level, the harder the throat hit, usually, but it depends on what you can tolerate. Higher PG% will also increase your throat hit.

Hopefully that does the trick.

But I still feel a CE5 and and non variable voltage ego's is not adaquate for good throat hits.

A spinner and Evod would be my minamum and a Vamo/Mvp and ProTank2 would be my best cheap suggestion.

In case anyone cares I stopped by my local smoke shop and ended up getting a new clearomizer and that did the trick. I get a much thicker vapor and much better throat hit using the same juice and battery. Almost too much, I think I'll go back and get a lower PG and Nic % to even things out. I ended up with this one and love it http://lotusecigs.com/products/kanger-evod/

In case anyone cares I stopped by my local smoke shop and ended up getting a new clearomizer and that did the trick. I get a much thicker vapor and much better throat hit using the same juice and battery. Almost too much, I think I'll go back and get a lower PG and Nic % to even things out. I ended up with this one and love it http://lotusecigs.com/products/kanger-evod/

My wife is a big fan of kanger evods.