Noob

hey neighbor... new 2 this forum...didn't like the other place...they were biased,,,,,HI THERE :thumbsup:

Hey, xnut! Welcome to the VaporTalk Forums, maybe you can bring some sanity here because we're all current nuts, it will be good to have an ex-nut here. Feel free to peruse the forum and ask questions we're here to help if we can. We are all amateurs but we look good!

That's not me, that's my brother! non compos mentis

for all those who dont know what that means:

The term non compos mentis means 'not of sound mind'. 'Non compos mentis' derives from Latin, non meaning "not," compos meaning "having (command of)," and mentis, genitive singular of mens meaning mind.

Although typically used in law, this term can also be used metaphorically or figuratively, i.e. when one is in a confused state, intoxicated or not of sound mind.

In English law, the rule of non compos mentis was most commonly used when the defendant invoked religious or magical explanations for behavior.

Heh :thumbsup:

The term non compos mentis means 'not of sound mind'. 'Non compos mentis' derives from Latin, non meaning "not," compos meaning "having (command of)," and mentis, genitive singular of mens meaning mind.

Although typically used in law, this term can also be used metaphorically or figuratively, i.e. when one is in a confused state, intoxicated or not of sound mind.

In English law, the rule of non compos mentis was most commonly used when the defendant invoked religious or magical explanations for behavior.

Ain't Google grand!

Looks like I went to bed WAY too early last night ! Smokingman, are you taking something OUT of yer schnozz, or putting something IN ? :|

We need to move this conversation to the lounge, I didn't realize last night that this conversation is taking place in "The Noobie Area - Introduce Yourself" We or I have effectively and accidentally hijacked or participated in a hijacking of xnut's introduction.

I owe xnut an apology for hijacking his post, I am truly sorry and I will, in the future be more aware of the areas that I am posting in. I meant no harm and this was not done with malicious intentions. Pleased accept my humble apology.

You amaze us all sinikal ! An artist and a obnoxious intellect ........ Love ya man !!!

i like kotter...another one i miss is rm 222 remember that one, my oldest sons name is vincent and he goes by vinny...a little info...he deploys for irak dec 5th...he with the 278 ACR...TENN national guard :thumbsup: