Atty And Bad Taste ?

Ive been using the same atty for about a week and today I get this bad taste after a few draws. Kind of like a hot metal taste. I just put in three drops into my 801 and after 3rd draw of about 6 to 7 sec. I get this taste. Is it because I vaping too fast? Is atty going out on me? Juice has not tasted the same in it today. Kind of bummed I loaned my 510 to a friend and the charger till hers comes in. Don't have fall back ecig....

I did wash it out last night and left it to drain over night.

Ive been using the same atty for about a week and today I get this bad taste after a few draws. Kind of like a hot metal taste. I just put in three drops into my 801 and after 3rd draw of about 6 to 7 sec. I get this taste. Is it because I vaping too fast? Is atty going out on me? Juice has not tasted the same in it today. Kind of bummed I loaned my 510 to a friend and the charger till hers comes in. Don't have fall back ecig....

I did wash it out last night and left it to drain over night.

Take a look at this thread from a few weeks ago. It may offer you some insight into the metallic taste. Joye Atomizers Metallic Taste

Take a look at this thread from a few weeks ago. It may offer you some insight into the metallic taste. Joye Atomizers Metallic Taste

Ahhhhh Thank you so much. That is so it... Glad it's not just me. Misery love company ya know So I don't think there was ever a real conclusion to this matter was there? What is are the people who had this problem doing?????? Where should I order my 801 attys from now ????? HELP Please

Ahhhhh Thank you so much. That is so it... Glad it's not just me. Misery love company ya know So I don't think there was ever a real conclusion to this matter was there? What is are the people who had this problem doing?????? Where should I order my 801 attys from now ????? HELP Please

The problem with the bad joye attys hasn't been solved yet. I know Chris is trying to work on a solution though. I suggest buying your attys from Arno over at www.awesomevapor.com, everyone says his are the best.

The problem with the bad joye attys hasn't been solved yet. I know Chris is trying to work on a solution though. I suggest buying your attys from Arno over at www.awesomevapor.com, everyone says his are the best.

I did get this from Arno but it is the atty that came in the 801 kit. Ill send him an email.

I did get this from Arno but it is the atty that came in the 801 kit. Ill send him an email.

Oh. I'm not sure which atty comes with his 801 kit. I know he has 2 different kinds though. The one that everyone speaks so highly of is the low bridge atomizer. The other is a high bridge atomizer, but I don't know how well it performs or if anyone has had problems with it.

I am glad that helped you out. I have the 801 low bridges from Arno. They are great!