Which RDA should I get?

The problem is, you'll either get authentic or a clone. If quality is what you're after, go authentic. But, you're gonna pay for it. The Patriot rda from Innovapes is a good quality 3 post rda. Solid build, but you'll have to shell out more than 60 clams after shipping is added to your order. You might be able to find an Igo-w or something made by UD thats authentic for under $60. Just keep searching!

Maybe a Russian 91 close. About 45 bucks but I dont know how good they are. To me, this is the most important part of the setup so I think its worth the money to get good tanks, RBA, etc.

I have a couple of Nimbus clones that do really well. It all depends. My auth rdas have a better quality to them but honestly, I seem to use my clone rdas more. It may just be that I have a different coil setup in each of them. My Patriot is what I use for "Cloud Chasing" and my clones are mostly flavor built coils.

My advice, don't get too hung up on clone vs not clone when it comes to rda's and rba's. It's "usually" all in how you build your coils

Don't you mean slowtech? Ordered from them and everything arrived well past delivery date. It was stuck in San Fran for 14 days.
Yeah I've got 3 orders in transit from them right now and the wait is killing me, but when your on a tight budget, it's hard to beat their prices Edited by Rcam1977