A hobby that heals!

fishguy1123

In my very short time researching and as of yesterday starting on my new vapeing experience it's become very obvious to me that this is not only a great way to become healthy, but also a fun hobby as well! I'm sure a large group of ppl vape to get off analolgs and never get into more advanced aspects. Although quite a few seem to realy enjoy the hobby aspect as well.

For me it's likely going to be both. As I'm only 24hrs into vapeing and excited to try, I find that the interest in the hobby side of vapeing has helped distract me as much as actually vapeing has in my goal.

Is this the norm for most of you as well?

Thanks

I build my own coils for my rda like so many others here. I like diy when it comes to vaping. Keeps me busy and working on getting a year with no analogs period. Would be cool if stinkies got outlawed like booze did many moons ago.

I have been vaping for almost 3 months now and yes it has become a hobby for sure! Now I cant say I have really saved any money over analogs because I am always buying something new, but that is what makes it fun. You are always looking for something to make your experience just a little bit better. Over the past 3 months I have bought 5 mods and about 10 tanks. Not saving any money but sure am having fun!