woa vaping has blown up man

ok so i didnt know how popular vaping has gotten. in my city of 120,000 ppl i only have one store to go to for any vaping material. and thats my local hookah store, Smoker's Den. well ive been friends with one of the employees since high school he started vaping awhile ago, actually got me to make the switch. well he got his boss to start carrying vaping material not much though, alot more though recently. they first started having mtb juice at various mg but all 50/50 ratio anywho they have alot now. but everywhere i go in my town all the gas stations, corner stores, glass pipe stores, i see really BAD ecigs and kits. like 650 batt with a terrible tank and terrible juice. never vaped it but it deff looks gross and inferior. doesnt say anything on the bottles about whats in it whats the ratio not a thing. and i feel bad for the ppl spending 40 bucks on a blister pack starter kit and 12.00 on a 10ml bottle of who knows what juice. but ppl are buying it and hopefully once they find the internet or meet vet vapers in my city they get guidance. i see ppl vaping everywhere now though. even they salesman at a jeep dealership where i just bought my new 2014 jeep patriot had two magnetos and a provari on his desk. i pulled out my zipper kit with my vamo v5 with my hypertank and my chi-you with my patriot on it. we talked vaping my ol lady thinks we are in some weird cult haha anywho i think being a vaper got me my super awesome deal btw. but i see ppl vaping and not smoking and i love it especially if i can fetch a few cards outta my wallet that i get from companies when i order from them online and say hey check this place out man. i even just bought 7 starter kits from mad vapes to get 6 of my friends vaping ( one was for me cuz for only 15 bucks why not haha) they see me vape at work while the go outside in negative degree weather and always asking hey whats that your VAPING today? ( they use to say smoking untill i corrected them) so when i seen that i thought hey why not. they can deff afford that. anywho vaping has gotten huge where im at and now im excited and nervous on whats to come in these stores. oh we have had a tech ecig in the mall but screw that way to over priced and i feel they kinda rip you off with alot of things.

Edited by hookahhighness

Its a great thing.

I got two of my good friends off cigarets a few weeks ago with a pair of Itaste VV and some aspire tanks. They have made their money back already by not buying cigarets and they love it. They in turn got one of their neighbors off the smokes just this week and she loves it.

Whats not to like? Its cheaper, healthier and offers a way to keep the mind occupied futzing with tanks, juice and equipment so analogs become easy to forget.

My worry is that its going to get too much attention politically and become over regulated end expensive. Govt is going to wonder why cigaret tax money is disappearing and take over everything. It is inevitable and sad.

thats why im nervous among other things, but as selfish as i want to be (jk) we cant hide this from ppl my mom told me she doubts my son will even know what a real cig is once he gets older, hes 5 months old. but ya man when someone makes the switch they get 5 others good old domino effect

Try going into a busy bar on a weekend with an 18650 mod and pretty Pyrex tank. I had to get the bartender to fix me a vodka soakmy napkin as many strangers just had to try my setup.

Cheaper? Hardly!

My juice bill is $75 a month and I buy in bulk and get discounts. That's what I use and not stock pile every month.

My mom wants my new VTR and Aero tank setup, is give it to her if she would give up anologs. She had a Vv spinner and Evod now.

I live in Columbus, Ohio and this town has exploded from 1 true vape store to I think 10 in the last year. The 3 shops I frequent are always full of customers.

What I look forward to is all the innovations in the vape world since the market is picking up so much steam.

I'm one of the few people who started vaping for it's enjoyment, but by chance it made me stop a 30 year old copenhagen snuff addiction. As doing both at the same time made me I'll due to excess nicotine. Yes I could have went with 0% Nic but that's like drinking non alcoholic beer.

Edited by Dasfriek

Try going into a busy bar on a weekend with an 18650 mod and pretty Pyrex tank. I had to get the bartender to fix me a vodka soakmy napkin as many strangers just had to try my setup.

Cheaper? Hardly!

My juice bill is $75 a month and I buy in bulk and get discounts. That's what I use and not stock pile every month.

My mom wants my new VTR and Aero tank setup, is give it to her if she would give up anologs. She had a Vv spinner and Evod now.

I live in Columbus, Ohio and this town has exploded from 1 true vape store to I think 10 in the last year. The 3 shops I frequent are always full of customers.

What I look forward to is all the innovations in the vape world since the market is picking up so much steam.

I'm one of the few people who started vaping for it's enjoyment, but by chance it made me stop a 30 year old copenhagen snuff addiction. As doing both at the same time made me I'll due to excess nicotine. Yes I could have went with 0% Nic but that's like drinking non alcoholic beer.

Cigaretts in NY cost me 75$ a week. It depends where you live and how much you smoke. A pack a day at $11 a pack. I been spending about $100 a month between juice and add-ons. Im still saving $125-150 a month.