E-Cig Slang.

Sinikal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i thought i would make a list sharing all the slang terms that evolves around e-cigs.

-Vaper= One who vapes.

-SIA= Sinikal is Awesome

:thumbsup:

Reading Sinikal's diatribe reminded me of the "Oh Stewardess, I speak Jive" clip from Airplane!

Edited by TheSmokingMan

@Smokingman

Welcome Back buddy! ;)

Neme this tune, it is exactly how I feel!

Gee but it's great to be back home

Home is where I want to be.

I've been on the road so

long my friend,

And if you came along

I know you couldn't disagree.

It's the same old story

Everywhere I go,

I get slandered,

Libeled,

I hear words I never heard

In the Bible

And I'm one step ahead

of the shoe shine

Two steps away from the county line

Just trying to keep my

customers satisfied,

Satisfied.

Neme this tune, it is exactly how I feel!

Gee but it's great to be back home

Home is where I want to be.

I've been on the road so

long my friend,

And if you came along

I know you couldn't disagree.

It's the same old story

Everywhere I go,

I get slandered,

Libeled,

I hear words I never heard

In the Bible

And I'm one step ahead

of the shoe shine

Two steps away from the county line

Just trying to keep my

customers satisfied,

Satisfied.

Keep the Customer Satisfied by Simon & Garfunkle off of Bridge Over Troubled Water Side 1 Track 3

I feel like "The Boxer"

Edited by keenan

Keep the Customer Satisfied by Simon & Garfunkle off of Bridge Over Troubled Water Side 1 Track 3

I feel like "The Boxer"

Very good!!

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade....

That album was one of, if not my first. I think it was cut in 66' but I'm not sure, I got it in about 76' when I realized that there was more to music than Dean Martin and Herb Albert that my parents listend to.

Very good!!

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade....

That album was one of, if not my first. I think it was cut in 66' but I'm not sure, I got it in about 76' when I realized that there was more to music than Dean Martin and Herb Albert that my parents listend to.

One of my favs as well.Bridge came out in '69, won a Grammy or 2. Also Bookends, I think i like it better than Bridge. If you havent heard it, its a MUST have for S&G fans. Came out in '68 before Bridge. :punk:

One of my favs as well.Bridge came out in '69, won a Grammy or 2. Also Bookends, I think i like it better than Bridge. If you havent heard it, its a MUST have for S&G fans. Came out in '68 before Bridge. :punk:

I have been a Simon and Garfunkel fan (although not a fanatic) since before I was born, I think. I don't have a very high opinion of them as people, but as musicians their tunes together and independently are great, although like John Lennon they are communists!

I have been a Simon and Garfunkel fan (although not a fanatic) since before I was born, I think. I don't have a very high opinion of them as people, but as musicians their tunes together and independently are great, although like John Lennon they are communists!

WOW ! My sentiments EXACTLY. Art Garfunkle is just wierd, but MAN what a voice. Paul Simon is so far left its pathetic. And John Lennon, well, I didnt agree with hardly ANYTHING he stood for, but he at least gets tons of respect from me because he NEVER sold out in what he believed. He would be the first one to tell you if you dont agree with me, fine, dont listen. And WHAT he saw in Yoko is beyond anyones guess. Now, THERES a strange fruitcake. Disgustingly smart with the money, but a whackjob nonetheless.

You know, Ive been a HUGE Elton John fan since his FIRST album in 1970 ( although alot of his new stuff doesnt impress me), and Ive taken SO MUCH flack over the years with "ewww, hes ***** !". My response has always been, " Y'know, I dont wanna SLEEP with the guy, hes just IMMENSLY talented as a songwriter and musician. Hes still around 40 years later, so that has to tell you something

Edited by keenan

WOW ! My sentiments EXACTLY. Art Garfunkle is just wierd, but MAN what a voice. Paul Simon is so far left its pathetic. And John Lennon, well, I didnt agree with hardly ANYTHING he stood for, but he at least gets tons of respect from me because he NEVER sold out in what he believed. He would be the first one to tell you if you dont agree with me, fine, dont listen. And WHAT he saw in Yoko is beyond anyones guess. Now, THERES a strange fruitcake. Disgustingly smart with the money, but a whackjob nonetheless.

You know, Ive been a HUGE Elton John fan since his FIRST album in 1970 ( although alot of his new stuff doesnt impress me), and Ive taken SO MUCH flack over the years with "ewww, hes ***** !". My response has always been, " Y'know, I dont wanna SLEEP with the guy, hes just IMMENSLY talented as a songwriter and musician. Hes still around 40 years later, so that has to tell you something

Wham! You nailed it!