The newest new guy

METALHEAD

Hey folks, I'm from Long Island NY and traded in the tobacco for an ego starter kit in November '13 and haven't had a cigaret , a cigar or even the desire for one since. I actually gave a cigar a try in late December, (I used to have a cigar a week at the cigar bar in town) and I put it out to Vape instead. I don't miss them one bit.

I upgraded to an Itaste VV around christmas which was great for a few months but just this week got a Vamo V5 and 5 extra batteries and I'm sold on mods now. I haven't changed tanks yet. Im still vaping on the Kanger Ts3 and I'm looking to upgrade to the Aspire Nautilus which for some reason is difficult to find in stock right now. It seems like it is a very sought after tank with its great reviews.

What is the excitement about the nautlus- seemss like a lot of money for a tank but maybe it's wworth it!? Paul

From what I have read and watched on YT it just seems to be very trouble free, great vapor production and no gurgling or leaking issues. Its also adjustable air flow which makes it tunable for juice viscosity and hit type. Its not the sleekest looking tank IMO and looks rather delicate but it does get great reviews from most of the big shot equipment connoisseurs. Thats enough for me.