ejuice me up is messing me up in the brain

got a lil diy kit otw 120ml of 48mg nic at a 50/50 ratio and 120ml pg and 120 ml of vg along with droppers bottles safety gear etc... any who using the ejuice me up calc and i want 18 mg nic at a 20 pg 80 vg with 20 percent flavoring simple enough right, well i know most flavors are 100 percent pg. but the calc says negative numbers...ok but when i put in 38.8 in the wanted pg ratio it says zero drops of pg, so would that really then make it my 20pg 80 vg blend or a 38.8pg and 61.2vg. in the long run thats the materials i have and i want a 20PG and 80Vg blend any help?

I would have to run the numbers. I use LIQmix calculator not sure if it makes that much difference. I was just heading to bed when I saw your message. Try working your numbers in LIQmix. Also try bumping your base nic VG level it will lower the NIC in your base but help you hit your mark. If you still can't hit your mark, I will run the numbers tomorrow (Errr later today) and see If I can hit it and post the mix you will need. You may end up with a 19.5 to 20.5 PG but that is not a difference you will notice. To get the true numbers you would want to work with a 100% vg nic base. This is why I have both 100% pg nic base and 100% vg nic base, It helps me dial in the numbers more easily. I know your base is 50/50 so it will make it a little harder to hit your mark

Best I could do was a 30/70 with the 50/50 base you are working with and keep it at 18mg nic and not close to a 20% flavoring. In order to get what you want, you need a 100%vg nic base at 24mg. You could then add your pg flavoring to bring it down to 18mg and get 20/80. I worked on it for a couple hours and it is just not possible.

man you didnt need to work on it that long i do really appreciate your help on this so next time i will buy a 100% vg at 24 mg. i dont want to mess with the 100mg nic just yet, money saving isnt my concern until i know exactly what im doing. thanks for your help man really. if i bump it down to 12 nic and run it at 33PG 67 VG it works, eh close enough for now. thank you again

I wouldn't suggest 100mg nic unless you really want to minimize what you add for a nic solution. Most times you will need to cut 100mg nic anyway. If you are doing 18 nic and below, 36-24mg base should be all you need. Glad I could help you get it to a mix you can use and be happy with. But yeah, if want the higher VG% you really want the 100% vg 36-24mg nic base.