Valentine's Day Prezzie

spydre

Okay, I haven't posted on this before, because, as you will see from my post in the rants section, since the stupid seizure two weeks ago, my tasting my vapes have been off, and up until say, four days ago, I hadn't really vaped 555, my adv, at all since the seizure. My SO gave me the HCigar Kayfun 3.1 clone. And LOL, after examining it when he gave it to me after I took it apart and put it back together, he says mine is machined better than his. Since the 555 is what I was planning on put into it, I wasn't too concerned about getting it put together quickly. It helps that it came with a coil already, though, just have to measure the resistance and make sure it's in the range that I want it. Cleaned it out real good last night, guess he's going to work on getting it ready/the coil installed either tonight if he has time (he has school all day - like f/t job hours today) or tomorrow when he only has one class. Or maybe wait until the weekend, when he would (hopefully) have more time. I dunno.