Want better throat hit

krdell

I just started on the ecigs last month and like it but would like to get a better throat hit. I take long drags but only get the desired throat hit every so often. I started with 6mg Apple flavor then tried a stronger 12mg dutch chocolate flavor with very little difference between the 2. Should I go stronger than 12mg?

I still mostly use 18mg because of the throat hit. You will find some flavors are better than others. PG liquids give a better throat hit and hold flavor better. VG gives better vapor, but loses the throat hit. personally, I use 90% PG and 10% VG.

I still mostly use 18mg because of the throat hit. You will find some flavors are better than others. PG liquids give a better throat hit and hold flavor better. VG gives better vapor, but loses the throat hit. personally, I use 90% PG and 10% VG.

where do you buy that 90/10 at?

I actually make my own liquds so I can make them to my taste. I know there are quite a few vendors that allow you to select the amount of PG/VG. Hopefully somebody will be along that can help with that. If I dont have an option, I go 100%PG. The VG only adds a bit of extra vapor, given the choice, I will take throat hit